No announcement yet.

$12kish car thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you looked at hyundai? You could get a very lightly used sonata or elantra for that money. The hyundas build quality is excellent these days and the warranty kicks butt. I'd also look into a mercury milan (fusion) they were available with a 5-spd.

Comment

if u you buy a hyundai at an exciting time like this thats an auto ban....

Comment

Originally posted by jaye30 View Post
        (edit* although hondas are fucking gay)
        Why are Honda's "fucking gay"?

I've never owned one, so enlighten me.

Comment

cobalt its a shame the did away with the lt... really wasnt that bad. id say aveo but every time i drive my parents i get hit.

literally drove it two days in a row and got hit both days.
          albeit, i was backed into, but a fucking jimmy fucked that hood up
          Originally posted by Lof8
          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
          therefore, their value is much greater.
          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
            Have you looked at hyundai? You could get a very lightly used sonata or elantra for that money. The hyundas build quality is excellent these days and the warranty kicks butt. I'd also look into a mercury milan (fusion) they were available with a 5-spd.
            Around here less than $12k will get you a NEW Hyundai Accent, although that is a bit small.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Well, it seems that your friend isnt really caring about the "Cool factor" otherwise hed get an E30 or an E36 M3 ;)

Id lean towards a Nissan Versa hatch from what you have listed. They are cheap, they are great on gas (actually better gas than the Nissan Altima Hybrid), the hatch makes them semi-versatile, and they dont look THAT ugly. I think the Honda fits are ugly as shit, as well are the Kia Soul and Nissan Qubes (The Qube starts at lke $17k anyways).

Though personally if it were me, Id save up a little more, and get a new Rabbit (considering his criteria).
              Originally posted by blunt
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
              X