Less traffic on r3v?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 416stroker
    replied
    O shit I forgot. Now get back out there and earn me my money.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by 416stroker
    No your doing a differnt type of whoring
    You signed a contract of confidentiality when we agreed to work together you fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • 416stroker
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    I'm no longer sitting in an office for 8 hours a day, so I'm not whoring as much as I did for the past 2 months.
    No your doing a differnt type of whoring

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    I'm no longer sitting in an office for 8 hours a day, so I'm not whoring as much as I did for the past 2 months.

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    i normally post whore on e46fanatics posting on here more once i find out whats wrong with the IS i need to get a obd1 reader...

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by Ral
    hi Yun. I'm still here.

    edit:

    1,111!!!th post. werd.
    hahah awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    hi Yun. I'm still here.

    edit:

    1,111!!!th post. werd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quadrajet
    replied
    Thanks mrsleeve.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Hes a ruskie

    Leave a comment:


  • Quadrajet
    replied
    Moscow, Idaho? Or Russia?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Yup. Chillin in a cabin in Teton park with a nice beer, letting my legs get their feeling back from hiking.

    Also, I'm not a CA city boy... I'm a Moscow city boy :p
    Have to say I'm quite jealous! We only got to spend a day in Yellowstone on the way back from Montana last month.

    Can't wait to go back to WY/MT next summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • EricT
    replied
    I have been rather enjoying the people I hate on r3v thread in off topic over the last couple days....

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    WTF is a CA city boy like you doing in WY. Jackson Hole or Yellow stone????
    Yup. Chillin in a cabin in Teton park with a nice beer, letting my legs get their feeling back from hiking.

    Also, I'm not a CA city boy... I'm a Moscow city boy :p

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    WTF is a CA city boy like you doing in WY. Jackson Hole or Yellow stone????

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Well I am not whoring like usual because I am in Wyoming. It is hard to whore from Wyoming.
    baaaaa baaaaaaa

    Leave a comment:

Working...