alignment shop in orange county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alignment shop in orange county?

I want to get the alignment done on my E30, but as far as I know the only thing they can really change is the front toe.

Is there any shop in the orange county area that is willing to do that and not have me pay for a full alignment that they can't do anyway?

i dont know what your plans for the car are but you could always try the Firestone lifetime alignment. it will be more expensive at first but as you add camber plates and if you add rear adjustable it might be worth it. i wouldn't use Firestone for anything else though besides alignment. other then that im sure if you tell any local shop only toe can be adjusted they might cut you a deal

Comment

The firestone lifetime alignment thing is always good. It pretty much pays for itself after the second one. Its mainly good though if you plan on upgrading/messing with your suspension in the future.
      BMWCCA # 482566

Originally posted by nando
      also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.
      Check out my Leather Shift Boots for Sale Here

Check out my other work with my GF Here Great gifts for your Wife or GF

Comment

I just have a hard time justifying over $100 for what amounts to loosening 2 bolts and tightening them back up.

Comment

got mine done for 40$ at coast general tires in costa mesa

Comment

Originally posted by jaye30 View Post
            got mine done for 40$ at coast general tires in costa mesa
            thanks, that sounds more like what I'm looking for.

Comment

DIY with string

Comment

I've had my car aligned at Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa. I don't remember what it cost cause it was part of a tie rod replacement...
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                X