Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fporro View Post
    ^ i'm lost :(
    On fridays we have a VW/BMW meet by the NEX off base. There is a little shopping center next to the NEX that has, jamba juice, starbucks, jack in the box, panda express, ruby tuesdays etc... That is the lot we do our friday night meets.

My other project is EuroSunday Honolulu. These events will be the 4th Sunday of every month once a reliable location can be determined. However, tomorrow (13th) we will be having a photo shoot at Kakaako Waterfront Park at 1pm.

Give me a call if you have any questions.

-joe
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Hey everyone, living in Kaneohe, seen a few nice E30's rolling around. Mine is the E30 Sedan on OZ's if you've seen me. Gonna try and hit the gtg this Friday. Who's going?
      "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

I'm only at K-bay for the week, busy until 5, anyone wants to hang out, pop me a PM!
        I'm down with helping to turn wrenches, kick tires, bullshit, whatever.
        (Sorry, they didn't have any E30s at Hertz)
        Slicktop City!

Comment

I'll be at K-Bay doing a clutch job on my buddies 325is next monday, 5APR. You still going to be around?

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread earlier. I am having my cabrio painted this week. So should be up for some meets here on Oahu next week.
            Oh and subscribed.
            sigpic
            "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

Who's painting it?

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                Who's painting it?
                Hawaiians
                sigpic
                "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

new to the e30 world. already trying to make some connections and part sources. might go check out abcs this weekend to see what they have laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by Durty Thurty View Post
                    new to the e30 world. already trying to make some connections and part sources. might go check out abcs this weekend to see what they have laying around.
                    What exactly is ABCS?
                    My car eats bentley manuals.

Comment

abc's the jy in Pearl city--

Comment

I didn't even know there was an existing junkyard on the island.

I must be a loser.
                        My car eats bentley manuals.

Comment

Yeah it's back behind Pearl City Dodge. I was there a week ago. They had three or four E30's. 3 metal bumper and one plastic bumper. All the cars are in horrible shape and most of the parts are useless. They also had a tii out there. Never thought i'd see that in a JY.

And HandySmurf, I have really good paint guys and performance guys that I do contract work for. That is why I asked.

We need to arrange a meet. Or you guys can come out to EuroSunday on the 25th.

Comment

Hello!

I just moved to Oahu 2 months ago with my S2000. To my dismay, it doesn't seem to be a very good island car. Plus, it's more expensive of a car than I care to have right now.

SO, I'm looking for an E30. A very nice blue convert popped up on Craigslist last week, but I didn't see it until this week. Apparently the guy pulled the plates and put it in storage. Damn.

Does anyone know of a good E30 on Oahu to pick up? Or any good resources on the island?

ps - We need a regional forum. C'mon!

-Matt

Comment

I've got a few at the house in various stages of work. Let me know if you want to come by and look.

Comment

Don't sell him mine ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X