Bash my build here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bash my build here...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

please leave all comments good or bad about my build in this thread, not the other one about pictures from h2o. i will also answer questions you might have. thanks

I think it's a great build! Would be fun as hell to drive.

Comment

Why do you need two threads for this? Seems a little whorish to me. Car is sweet though.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

You are aware that is a toyota motor, right?

;)

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I like seeing this... It's better than it hitting the scrap pile. I'll stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
              Why do you need two threads for this? Seems a little whorish to me. Car is sweet though.
              I don't have 2 threads for this. The other thread was supposed to be for people to put up some pictures or videos they might have taken of my car while at h20. When people started to take interest and talking about the build I started this thread to do that so the other one wouldn't get crowded with comments.

Comment

bel air, MD?

i lived in town for over 17 years, just recently moved near havre de grace =D
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

I'd hit it.

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                  91 300zx TT
                  03 540i Msport
                  91 318is track
                  89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                  R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

If you want R3V members to read your build thread - you might - you know - post one here, and not link to another forum.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
                      bel air, MD?

i lived in town for over 17 years, just recently moved near havre de grace =D
                      I'm down for meeting up with anyone who wants to check it out first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        If you want R3V members to read your build thread - you might - you know - post one here, and not link to another forum.
                        I joined today, I am not trying to rewrite everything I already wrote in the other forum. I was told about this forum by a member that I met at h20 and thought I would check it out.

Comment

ctrl+c, ctrl+v
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
                            bel air, MD?
                            Damn, for a second there I thought that the Fresh Prince or Jazzy Jeff might be into e30's.

Comment

:crazy: You sir are the man! Is it the TT or single?

Simplicity is your best option!

Comment

Working...
                              X