Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh oh...

Originally posted by scottj4589
    THANKS. you cant beat sport max wheels! they are cheap and look pretty good....
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

are you from stanceworks or the atl krewe?

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
        are you from stanceworks or the atl krewe?
        no, why do you ask?

Comment

camber plates are on wrong. brake lever is made of brake lines. Car it held together with bubblegum and rubber bands.

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Please, use spell check. Your camber plates will break eventually, giving us another r3v.
            Oh, and your brake setup is killer.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

OP you suck.

I keep finding sucky OPs.
              -tim
              Originally posted by Jordan
              I like the stance
              -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Yep.

OP?

Comment

Originally posted by 2jze30 View Post
                  Yep.

OP?
                  What's up dude this is nick, with the black e30 n wood rack.

Don't mind some people's comments, people are a lot different online. You ever get the tuning adjusted down the beach?

Comment

Nah, I think I need to rebuild the coil pack harness, it's pretty heat rotted. It seemed like it started to clear up a bit and run a little better but it was still breaking up a little. I know how people on forums can be, there are allways people that are smarter and would have done things different. I welcome anyone that could do it better, to do so. I am just taking all the comments in, there are things I am still planing on changing to make things work better. But for now it is what it is. I've driven 600 miles on it and have not died yet, brakes are working perfect and I'm still alive. I am still planning on getting custom springs made for it so the camber plate can get put back to the original location and give me the right height. For now I will let people stay concerned for my life. Thanks to all of you for your concern for my safety! Also, the break linkage is not made from break lines (just wanted to clear that up because someone said that it was) as for spelling, dont care enough to do spell check, if your that much of a dick that you need to point out spelling errors on a build thread... Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Thanks to all the non haters!

Comment

OP = Original Poster

i.e. the person who began the thread
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                        OP = Original Poster

i.e. the person who began the thread
                        Gotcha, thanks bro... I'm not big on the forum scene. Just thought I woud get on and check it out and get made fun of and stuff. You need a good bashing every once and a while, you know?

Comment

Op is coming around. . .
                          -tim
                          Originally posted by Jordan
                          I like the stance
                          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by 2jze30 View Post
                            I'm down for meeting up with anyone who wants to check it out first hand.
                            awesome, i actually really do want to check it out...maybe when its complete?

where in bel air?
                            Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
                              awesome, i actually really do want to check it out...maybe when its complete?

where in bel air?
                              It is complete, I've driven about 600 miles through it so far! I'm still working in getting little things straight but it runs and pulls strong

Comment

Working...
                              X