Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Convince me to keep my car's original color! (black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julien View Post
    no matter how faded your paint is it will probably come back to life with a good rub.. try it out
    with the right products you can bring alot of the life back. do some googleing.
    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

e30s jsut look damn good in black do you need much more reasoning?

and ben he was making the same point as you

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
        no matter how faded your paint is it will probably come back to life with a good rub.. try it out

Everything is better after a good rub...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Paint it pink. If you have to start a thread to have people convince you to keep a color, then obviously you don't want it.

Comment

so I guess I'll just repaint the car to black.. but heres the kicker. My painter said there is some sort of clear coat that reflects solar heat (not a high amount of heat rejection but enough to make a difference). The product used to be used on commercial buildings to reduce heat and have since been integrated in automative paint. Has anyone heard of such a thing or is it too good to be true?

Comment

Working...
            X