I am thinking of selling the E30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
    You're honestly telling us that you've heard of a lot of people selling their European E36 M3 (S50B3x equipped) for a regular E30 for reasons other than financial difficulties?

Right... :roll:
    What would you rather have, a european E36 M3 or an E30 with a european E36 M3 powertrain and money in your pocket?

I overlooked the fact that he was australian, but that really doesn't change too much. An E36 is an E36.

Comment

but you guys are still gay because you drive on the wrong side of the road hahah.

jk
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

e30>e36..or e46 for that matter... (not to open THAT whole can of worms)
        sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Swap out your 4.10 dif for a 3.73 and you will find the 318 much more suitable for long cruising. Plus gas mileage will increase. The car is a dog either way, as far as acceleration.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            How many people even have Euro motor E36's? :roll:
            I have one....except its in an E30

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            What would you rather have, a european E36 M3 or an E30 with a european E36 M3 powertrain and money in your pocket?

I overlooked the fact that he was australian, but that really doesn't change too much. An E36 is an E36.
            its not a cheap swap but definatly worth it.
            sigpic
            '89' E30 with Euro S50B30

Comment

Working...
            X