Toyota Vans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota Vans

Am I the only person that thinks they're awesome? They're FR, come with a 5 speed and can look cool, I like the late surf models, like this one. Gotta get it from canada though if I want the nice headlights and the extra windows. Part of me wants to make a drift car out of one just for the hell of it.

Jah bless! :pimp:

I took a shit that looked like that the other day.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

wat
      sigpic

Comment

Wow check out those driver and passenger personal moon roof action, its like the perfect car for one of those petting zoo safari's. But only that.

Comment

Comment

"Dad, I wish you could just shut your big YAPPER!"

Comment

im sorry but that is ugly

Comment

Not gonna lie, I think they're kind of cool. I drove a beat-to-shit one (no kidding) a few years ago just to the gas station and back, it was kind of cool sitting on the front wheels.

Now the looks... that's another story :p but it was rather entertaining to drive.

Comment

I owned one. Have fun tracking down random vacuum leaks on a motor that is under the front seats is all I can say.

Comment

Was that even meant to be on the road?
                    1992 325i Convertible

Comment

My uncle had one of those. I have a recording of the Pimp my ride with one, haven't seen it yet though. Thhey also came with icemakers as an option too I think.
                      sigpic

Comment

Toyota Hiace yuck, hated mine in Japan sitting above the axle in the 4wd one's is un-nerving at speed.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The AWD Toyota vans are awsome, the can go almost anywhere.

Comment

I think they're pretty cool but I'd rather own this:

way bigger scene and parts supply

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                              I took a shit that looked like that the other day.

This.

Comment

Working...
                              X