No announcement yet.

$250,000.00 e24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250k and the doors aren't aligned. Nice.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Yeah that car is not going anywhere.

Comment

dude read the whole ad he as a build story on there, priceless the cliff's notes: he invested 20k in parts bought from e-bay then his 4.25:1 close ratio LSD differential went on him on the way home from the bodyshop. WHAT THE FUCK IS A CLOSE RATIO DIFF? This guy is smoking some good shit. He also used bav auto lowering springs and bilstein sports so i think 250k is a good deal I mean it isn't like he's using the same shit everybody on here rebuilds their e30's with or anything he's using hard to find shit

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

jesus, guy must be on meth or something. insanity.

Comment

I hate the headlights, the interior is odd looking, I see the hard work that went into the car but not for me.

WTF is up with the NO RESERVE??? the reserve is that it starts a 1/4 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

He got bigger camshafts to achieve higher compression and got a thick head gasket though guys!

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Its not like he is 92k in parts and has toiled thousands of hours into this project. He hasn't done one damn thing on the car himself which means that 92k includes every last bit to reproduce the same car. The only thing not readily available is the body kit but I'm pretty sure you could get one if you really really wanted to. That being said, I really like the car and it is definitely unique but looking for over 150k profit is retardedly stupid. He would be lucky to fetch the assumed typo of $25,000.
                sigpic

Comment

Capital of 92k is a selling point on a 40k car.

" for 250k you can buy my half assed shit, or do it yourself for 92k"

ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                    250k and the doors aren't aligned. Nice.

-Charlie

Yet, no brake pedal rubber included = FAIL
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
                      He got bigger camshafts to achieve higher compression and got a thick head gasket though guys!
                      Dammit I wanted to say that. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                        Dammit I wanted to say that. :p
                        I said it second. I had to remind everyone.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                        sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

jus curious of what the undercarrige looks like?
                          rusty bucket. there is snow in denver, also in indiana

Comment

what the hell?

00 Audi S4 2.7tt 6MT
                            02 Audi S6 Avant 4.2

Comment

"It took me a year to change the rims and tires to 16" TSW hockenheim and fix the Air dam I could not afford a new one."

How many shops was this car in?
                              This guy is to funny, makes me want to make a fake ebay acount and bid on it just to have his heart jump

Comment

This is like the third time this year he has had the car for sale. With his stupid, nothing less than $250k he will die in that car.
                                Continuous For Sale Thread
                                323i s50

Comment

Working...
                                X