No announcement yet.

$250,000.00 e24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say he must have misplaced the decimal but later he says 250K. What the hell is he smoking?

Comment

I am not taking offers below $250K, so please don't ask
      249k is not a reasonable offer!

Comment

Man.. that guy must be smoking the good stuff

Comment

The interior is way too bland, it's all the same color!

Comment

ugly car is ugly
            sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
            That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Oh boy, he's taking a serious risk by putting it up with no reserve!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Price insanity and those terrible headlights aside, that is one seriously beautiful car. I love everything about it. It could use a rear wing to go with the rest of that kit, but beyond that, I really have no complaints about it.

Comment

I like how he straight up says "Total capital: Greater than 92k"... Seems like no one should be able to make money on a restore of a e24...
                  sigpic

Comment

Is the swap really that hard? Did anyone read the ad? :rofl:

So stupid to throw 92k at THAT.
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I agree with josh. However im not too sure on the bumpers joined to the body
                      harry/harout

Comment

Other than the ugly as halo's I actually like the car, it's clean. What amazes me (besides the insane 250k asking price ) is that with all the detail and modifications, he kept the original window switches?? what a waste
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Price insanity and those terrible headlights aside, that is one seriously beautiful car. I love everything about it. It could use a rear wing to go with the rest of that kit, but beyond that, I really have no complaints about it.
                          Agreed, but I could make a car that I like better for a fraction of that price. A car like this is not meant to be sold, the sentimental value is way higher than any realistic selling price. This is the kind of car you design for one purpose only and that is for the creator to hold on to and enjoy the work himself.

'88 325iX -Totaled
                          '97 M3 - Sold
                          '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
                          '89 325is - Sold
                          '95 540i 6spd
                          '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

But he put larger camshafts in to achieve higher compression it is obviously worth at least 250k this car defies the laws of physics! and who the hell would ever call an s38 the most reliable bmw motor ever made? maybe one of the most expensive to fix when it breaks. it is a nice lookin 6'er though

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

NO RESERVE! hahahahaa
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                              X