2002 Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I love it!

Local guy is asking $1400 for that. And yes, it hasn't been titled since 1987 in California. It's for sale in Colorado.

If anyone wants a 2002 project........
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
      Pesch? Good stuff.
      yeah, they are ok very crappy cs tho, never would answer all of my questions about them, and said they would ship on one day and then over a week later they then shipped them out. but for the price it beats euro stop and that one place in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
        Pesch? Good stuff.
        Not Pesch, these guys ar Czech. I sourced mine from Belgium two years ago. Dirt cheap and very decent quality. But hey, it is possible they were made by Pesch.

Lee
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Anyone wanting Pesch stuff, let me know. I can negotiate group buys, probably discounts, low shipping etc.

Comment

Once I get home I'll take pictures of my uncles rusted out sleeper tii
            Originally posted by Jafxod
            Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Not Pesch, these guys ar Czech. I sourced mine from Belgium two years ago. Dirt cheap and very decent quality. But hey, it is possible they were made by Pesch.

Lee
              they just might be, or one or the other was copied from same kit, who can tell. just having a hard time lining up rims to fit it tho. and with the e21 trailing arms i will be using i think that kicks the rear out another inch. might have to just go custom rims just so i can run these flares

Comment

not mine, snapped these at a local show a couple years ago.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                HSAX Instructor

Comment

We needz more 02 photos...

Comment

all e30 people should own a 2002 at least once

Comment

Portland a few years ago
                      Attached Files

Comment

good i love these lil cars!
                        bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Mine from a few years back. No you cant buy the wheels.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

hi all...

i grew up watching how this crazy guy used to drive his 2002. i remember some stuff like:

1- he used to fill the trunk with cement to help getting traction
                              2- his favorite engine was and still is the 745i turbo
                              3- the 2002 was and still is his favorite car
                              4- he is a mechanic and he does body work and paint

all the body work on his cars are his hand creations done with metal, i mean flares and so... i was still a kid and didnt know much then (we thought racing seats were airplane seats) but i always enjoyed when this guy took his cars for a ride, we used to wait for him anxiously so we can see his car in action, well you get the point. i was 8 years by then.

i had the privilege to obtain a copy of a dvd that was filmed in 1989 by members of his family, so the filming sucks and the audio sucks.

now a days 2 years i havent seen him but he still has a 2002 with a 745i turbo engine @30 pounds of boost i believe. i promise when i go to lebanon i will interview him and film his cars.

please notice that i uploaded the whole video on youtube. this is not the same crappy one of yesterday. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do everytime i watch it. its a very interesting video from back in 1989.

this thread should be sticky :D epic.

One of the best threads you will ever read
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

Nice vid. The Israeli soldiers in their watch towers must have a blast... ;-)
                                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                                X