No announcement yet.

Almost looks like an E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghibli is a way better machine. I'd actually want one of these...

Or even better... a Shamal. Fuck yes.

Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

^That is a damn sexy car! I would not mind driving one of those at all.

Comment

Shamal has a twin-turbo 3.2L V8 too. Pretty much the same underneath as a Bi-Turbo.

Interestingly, my mate and I worked out that a 2.8L 4-valve twin-turbo Maserati V6 fits in the E30's engine bay with a little work*. I'm sure the TT V8 would work as well.

*high-mount turbo manifolds required.
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

4-valve V6? Doesn't sound too efficient.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

What's not efficient? They're far superior to the shitty 3v heads earlier models came with.
            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

This is like debating between douchebag and a shit sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                What's not efficient? They're far superior to the shitty 3v heads earlier models came with.
                He was thinking a total of 4 valves total I think and it was meant sarcastically as well.

I like the Ghibli as well but we never got those cars, nor the Shamal either.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                  No
                  Did I even mention the coupe? No, I did not. I was talking about the side profile of the Vert and the ass end as well. The front does not, even remotely.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    He was thinking a total of 4 valves total I think and it was meant sarcastically as well.

I like the Ghibli as well but we never got those cars, nor the Shamal either.
                    Jesus I'm a SpEd. I've had a gander at a set of the bare 4v heads and they're pretty fucking nice. You'd kinda expect that with the Cosworth castings on 'em, though.

Ghibli and Shamal stuff fits under the BiTurbo with a minimum of fuss, and parts are suprisingly cheap from the UK.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Did I even mention the coupe? No, I did not. I was talking about the side profile of the Vert and the ass end as well. The front does not, even remotely.
                      Some old nissan sentras sort of, kind of look like an e30 from you right angle if you squint really hard. Doesn't mean it deserves its own thread. This thing doesn't look like an E30 from any angle. Get your eyes checked.

Comment

Sure it does, I decided to post so there fore it does. Not only that it started some entertainment from our normal banter.

Lets not get all technical, they do look alike in some respects. Heck you can say an Aries K looks alike the are three boxes lined in a row.

Oh wait Aries K has a trapezoid in there

Comment

Maserati bi-Turbo vert, had never seen in person but remember seeing the reviews for the coupe in C&D back in the 80's.
                          Yeah right i agree.. Looks like the same..

But it's nice!:)
                          car rental singapore

Comment

Working...
                          X