No announcement yet.

Goodbye Cheap Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No No you miss understand my point. Free trade is a good thing and am all for it. What I am opposed to is the deals we have made in the last 25 years or so that encourage business enterprises to ship production off shore to all the various shit holes around the world while with the other hand, imposing ridiculous environmental, taxation, and production regulation and laws to domestic business.

Yes I agree that the govt has cause most of the issues but I think its more like 99% at fault.

Originally posted by nando View Post
    you must have failed history class too

go look up what happened to global trade, and the global economy after all the protectionist policies/tariffs/trade restrictions in the aftermath of the 1930s financial crisis. It wasn't until WWII that we pulled out of that mess. This is basically the 1930s all over again. The sad part is the government has caused about 90% of this mess. Repealing glass-steagall was step one..

Atypy: Many of the BFG's are made in Tiwain, also Bridgestone/firestone , good year Cooper, Kelly, and yes many BFG's are still made here in the states,
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

need to focus their collective attention on F1 tires for 2011

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Working...
      X