Alpina Decal color scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpina Decal color scheme

Any idea if this color scheme is still available? I didnt see it in the KSK catalog. Any other ideas on where to look?

Back off the Alpina stripes, thats all me!! j/k, You can get them off ebay sometimes and they are decent repro's Call KSK and ask for Susan 1-818-843-2620, She is very helpfull and can probably get them for you but If I remember right they were about 4-500 (bought mine years ago)

Comment

god damn that car is so sick
      that first pic.. so awesome

Comment

Love the rake.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I could dig it...

Comment

Damn. I thought you were going to say that is your car. Bricks would have been shat.
            Originally posted by jrhaile
            For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Holy shit that car is clean. Rake ftw.
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Most likely has to be re-created, let me look into this, I think I can do it. I have the capabilities at my studio. And I just recently got the true scale/dimensions of the coupe e30 to play with.
                Nunzio
                Creative Director & Professor
                Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

Genuine Alpina would be ideal. Repo if it is NLA. Any idea on P/n or style that I could reference? Thank for all the feed back thus far .

Comment

Did all genuine Alpina have early tails and euro bumps?

Comment

Read up here. Lots of good info. http://www.alpina-archive.com/?page_id=38

Comment

I can do these for you. However we could not start on a project until March. We have 3 packages we are doing right now and a bunch of local sign jobs.

Ty

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                        R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                          I can do these for you. However we could not start on a project until March. We have 3 packages we are doing right now and a bunch of local sign jobs.

Ty
                          If you will also do them in other colours...I'll take a gold or silver set when you decide to create.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by e30rapidic; 02-06-2010, 08:28 AM.
                          '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Once the cut files are set it is fairly easy to adjust coloring. I have a good buddy with and 91 to use as a template. Too many cool things I would like to do and sooo little time.

TY

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                            R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Do early models have slight different dimensions? Also how would you set up scale for that particular alpina bumper? Estimated cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X