Going to Octoberfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Octoberfest!

I plan on going tommorrow ( the last day) :( . Hopefully there's still stuff going on. I think the concours is held on the last day so I'll be sure to take lots of pics (of e30's only of course) ;)

BTW thanks for opening the site. Looks great.
    Too bad digitalwave was being a prick for not selling the site to someone else. Oh well, hope all the members find their way to your place.

thanks for editing my name.
    ________
    Anal Cam
    Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:09 PM.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

M42sport-

if you go to Ofest tomorrow, seek out Pete at TC Kline Racing and tell him Mario from NJ says hello. That should put a smile on his face. Hes one of the nicest guys in the industry.

TC and his crew are showcasing their Z4 Race Cars. Check them out- cool stuff.

Mario

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.

oh yeah, wish me luck on that raffle!!! I just might defect from e30's if I get that ///M.
      ________
      STRAIN INDEX
      Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:09 PM.
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey Mario, are there any other discounts at TC's shop if I drop your name? :twisted:

I could use a new set of custom valved konis, and they're right down the road from my apt.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Charlie,

I think Pete would give you a fair price even if you didnt use my name. If you are a club member BMWCCA/SCCA TC kline will you give you "racer net" prices.

Mario

Comment

Boy would I love to go to an Oktoberfest event one year. If I didn't have my night school responsibilities to tend to I would've taken some of my accrued vacation time from work and made a road trip to San Antonio. Can't wait to see pics and stories about the success of the event.

Does anyone know where next years' event will be held at? I have heard unconfirmed rumors that SoCal is going to host one soon. Is this true?

Jon
            Rides...
            1991 325i - sold :(
            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Yep, I heard the same. I will be going most definately, with the rest of my family, to next years O'Fest... What sucks is that I'll be 1 month away from my 18th birthday...

Maybe I'll still be able to do some stuff? :)

Since we're in Idaho, it won't be a bad drive. But, if it is a rumor, I have heard the same thing.
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
              X