ATTN: if you have bought something from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: if you have bought something from me

hi i am posting on here to hopefully clear up why its beens so long to recive you items and hear from me. he it goes... a couple pf weeks ago i had bronchitis but was suffering through it(aprox the time i had sold these items). that friday my cough had gotten alot worse and i was coughing to the point i vommit, so i proceeded to vist my doctor. at the doctors he had said that i could possile devolped pneumonia and that i should go the the hospitial where i should get a chest xray. so i did and it turned out that i did in fact have it. so i stayed there overnight and the next moring i went home to my fathers house to rest untill i got better. the next day or so i had told him about the stuff i had sod to you fellow r3v memebers and he said that he would take car of it and not to worry. so i presumed he had. so i have been home getting better but i have recived a phone call from my grilfriend that someone had sent her a kind facebook message about an unrecived item. so i looked at the message and talked to my father. when i was talking to him i had found out that he has just sent them out this monaday. he had not realized that they needed to be shipped out asap and not on his own time. this is no excuse but it hope some reason to clear up why it had been so long. i know its no ones fault but my own and i should of checked sooner to make sure shit got done.

here is the antibiotic that i have been taking for the last week and just finshed 3 days ago.

but here are the tracking numbers for all of the items that should of been there a week ago.

wii- 1z 488 873 03 1013 834 1 (ups)

cluster- 1z 488 873 03 1013 833 2 (ups)

head light- 1z 488 873 03 1013 832 3 (ups)

glovebox latch- 0304 3490 0000 8862 8670 (usps)

once again i am very sorry for the delay and it is all my fault, i just thought that i would try to clear somethings up. i know this thread is going to blow up in to a bashing match but i am trying to be as legit as possible.

I've been going through the same thing for the past week. Not as severe but it still sucked big time. Slept on the couch just so my wife could get a decent nights sleep without listening to me hacking up a lung all night.
    sigpic

Comment

Zithromax, eh.

Guys, let this be a lesson. STDs are serious business.
      -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
      Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

I've been hacking lung cookies for at least ten days now. Just coming around the other side of it now. Get well soon.

And, shame on you for not being fast enough at shipping, I feel ya. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
          I've been going through the same thing for the past week. Not as severe but it still sucked big time. Slept on the couch just so my wife could get a decent nights sleep without listening to me hacking up a lung all night.

thanks it sucks not that anyone cares.

but i saw the thread in the feed back section and i am truly sorry i am not trying to get away with anything sorry for the delay.

Comment

OK, i'm glad you've gotten this stuff out finally, I just don't see how you couldnt have communicated at least some details instead of letting us start to try to track you down and file police reports

i mean, shit, you did come onto the forum and check your facebook and all that fun stuff

Comment

Get better man... I have been there! Health is priceless!
              Nunzio
              Creative Director & Professor
              Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                OK, i'm glad you've gotten this stuff out finally, I just don't see how you couldnt have communicated at least some details instead of letting us start to try to track you down and file police reports

i mean, shit, you did come onto the forum and check your facebook and all that fun stuff

i know i am very sorry for all of the delay it is my fault. but i have not been on i have left my computer at school with my girlfriand who hadnt let me know about any of this till yesterday eving

Comment

There's no excuse for this:

Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

true. Bronzit sucks.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      There's no excuse for this:

that is true but i was 16 and thought i was hot shit

Comment

i also just checked my email i cant apologize enough for the headachs i put you guys through i had no clue it blew up into this big of a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                          true. Bronzit sucks.
                          Doesn't suck that bad.......:p
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I haven't bought anything from you but..
                            All of your woes could have been averted by a few simple e-mails BEFORE any of this shit started for you. The previous flake report in your FS feedback didn't help you either and should have sparked some preemptive action in this case. Please let this be a lesson to you and I hope it makes you a better seller.

Sorry you got sick and hope you get better.
                            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
                              I haven't bought anything from you but..
                              All of your woes could have been averted by a few simple e-mails BEFORE any of this shit started for you. The previous flake report in your FS feedback didn't help you either and should have sparked some preemptive action in this case. Please let this be a lesson to you and I hope it makes you a better seller.

Sorry you got sick and hope you get better.

thanks i have definatly learned how serious this is i check my voicemail toaday and i had a call from the police dept, that'll have to call back. but this is the last time i sell.

Comment

Working...
                              X