ATTN: if you have bought something from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNIQETA View Post
    dude glad your feeling better. I understand if the wii guy is angry, but 40 dollars is chump change. Seriously why wasthe pd' s time i mean there are those other people in actual great need that could have been helped during the time they IMO wasted on a report that could have easily been avoided if you could have waited.
    again if $40 is chump change that you are willing to throw away... ill send you my paypal and you can send it over, otherwise shut your mouth.
    Disregard Females. Acquire Currency.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iambennett View Post
      again if $40 is chump change that you are willing to throw away... ill send you my paypal and you can send it over, otherwise shut your mouth.
      its not that its chump change., it just not his 40 dollars so idiots like to run their mouf's
      40 dollars is a running e30 to most r3v members. when it happens to them there will be multiple threads. dirtbags should be dealt with no matter what the amount
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Just to clarify; I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done the same thing, I just think that it's ridiculous that the FBI would be even remotely interested in a $200 private internet purchase. That kind of shit happens every two seconds on ebay, they must be very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          its not that its chump change., it just not his 40 dollars so idiots like to run their mouf's
          40 dollars is a running e30 to most r3v members. when it happens to them there will be multiple threads. dirtbags should be dealt with no matter what the amount
          thank you... plus its the principle, I am going thru the exact same thing, a completely unresponsive seller, with $740 worth of MTechnicII bumpers, just because the dollar amount is any different why should I treat it differently? so when some guy breaks into your business and robs your register, should not be quite as mad at him and maybe just not call the cops cuz there only happened to be $800 in the register that day as opposed to the normal $5k?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UNIQETA View Post
            dude glad your feeling better. I understand if the wii guy is angry, but 40 dollars is chump change. Seriously why wasthe pd' s time i mean there are those other people in actual great need that could have been helped during the time they IMO wasted on a report that could have easily been avoided if you could have waited.
            When someone successfully screws another out of money, even a chump change $40, they are probably gonna do it again. If you crush a guy for screwing people out of a small amount now, he probably will think twice about doing it to someone like you when you're in the market for some used parts. I hate it when people act like e-ballers acting as if a certain dollar amount isn't worth pursuing as if you people wouldn't give a crap about getting screwed out of the same amount of money.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
              Just to clarify; I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done the same thing, I just think that it's ridiculous that the FBI would be even remotely interested in a $200 private internet purchase. That kind of shit happens every two seconds on ebay, they must be very busy.
              They have a division just for internet fraud handled by a contracted group of people.
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
                Crime is crime.
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Lol. If these were expensive items I can slightly understand this insanity, but it was all cheap shit. I've found that people, 9 times out of 10, are inherently good and will try and make things right. It took a whole year for a guy to pay me for my 240sx but he did. No one thought he would, but he did. I was owed money for a clutch job I did for almost a year as well. Eventually it was paid. Out of hundreds of transactions I've had, I have only had one bad one. Ever.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
                  UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

Originally posted by newman View Post
                    Lol. If these were expensive items I can slightly understand this insanity, but it was all cheap shit. I've found that people, 9 times out of 10, are inherently good and will try and make things right. It took a whole year for a guy to pay me for my 240sx but he did. No one thought he would, but he did. I was owed money for a clutch job I did for almost a year as well. Eventually it was paid. Out of hundreds of transactions I've had, I have only had one bad one. Ever.
                    thats great, im glad you have had such great luck, however your money is not my money and therefore i will handle the way id like, the big issue here wasnt so much not having the product, it was the fact that this kid dropped off the face of the planet, yet still was logging into r3v, facebook, etc. it seemed as if he was purposely avoiding 4 different people at once... 4 people that apparently know how to handle there business and dont mess around. i dont take chances on crap, you have windows of time for paypal claims and crap, it had already been over 2 weeks. bottom line, if he woulda sent me an email sayin dude im sick ill get back to you asap, i woulda said cool get better, thats all it would have took. im done beating a dead horse.

sigpic

Comment

guys, its simple. when you have the responsibility of sending out something someone paid for, no matter how much, you should make sure it happens in a timely way.

Getting on Facebook, Myspace, R3Vlimited, & VWVortex daily and not replying to a single email, PM or phone call for 15 days, to 4 different members is out of line.

No questions. If he had access to a computer and could log on, there is NO REASON why he could not have send a short line saying im sick, or im sorry but its gonna be a while.

He needs to learn to cut this crap out, as this is NOT the first time he is pulling this kind of thing.

and yes, $150 is big money for me. My vin number has a S in it. hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by iambennett View Post
                        took the words outta my mouth... want my paypal account buddy?
                        How many days was it from the transaction that you started getting concerned?

also no, if i didnt just purchase a car i would though :rofl: no lie

and i do believe he could have communicated much better than he did, i know i would have atleast but who knows
                        Last edited by mnstepchildrider1; 02-19-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                          guys, its simple. when you have the responsibility of sending out something someone paid for, no matter how much, you should make sure it happens in a timely way...
                          I haven't dealt with the guy, don't know him personally, but have to agree (transactions with who ever), the transactions here on r3v (for me at least) are mostly based on good faith and trust (unless you know the dude). Simple communications go a long way! Just a common courtesy when dealing with other peoples money. Perhaps I speak for myself, but also a matter of personal pride??

If you don't take pride in what you do, why do it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                            FBI for a Wii console. Ahahahahahahaha I love this forum.
                            +1 crazy crazy crazy.... :loco:

Comment

It's like pulling a gun on someone for calling you butthead...

Ooooooverkill.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

'and yes, $150 is big money for me. My vin number has a S in it. hahahah "

Sell the car!

Comment

Working...
                                X