No announcement yet.

new t-shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be in for a shirt or 2 but without the eyebrows.

have we in the e30 community not established this yet, eyebrows are ghetto tuning. (and yes I was guilty of this for 4 months)

Comment

./_____°_____\

(OOΞΞ[][]ΞΞOO)

anyway, Im bored

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

30$, i could get a real e30 for that!

Comment

i want one!
          Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

just to be an ass..
            Last edited by e30:); 03-28-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
              If this is really what you want, then follow the suggestions that I along with several others have given, and lower the price. I don't care if the design itself took you like a million hours to make, it still doesn't make it worth $30, and chances are you'll end up making more money anyway if you sell them for $20. Selling them for $30 just makes you look like an ass, haha.
              Yeah i'm aware of that, shirts will be $20 shipped. They will be available at the end of this week... but i'm an ass, so they will be $22 for you ;)

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              More designs like this would be awesome. You should model some of the best cars on the forum as well.

I'm sure some of the members would love to see their cars on a shirt.
              Yeah i'm going to model the rear view and some other angles as well as making early models and non m-tech.

And you might recognize the badass one from holland that i modeled from...

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
              Are you printing these yourself or paying somebody to print them? If you need a cheap good quality screen printer shoot me a PM, I have a buddy who just went from a home made wooden single color press to a $8000 6 color printing press and his workload is the same so he has a lot more capacity now with the nice equipment, and would do it as cheap as anyone else and print on any shirt you want, and I'm sure he can get them for a lot less than 8 bucks a shirt
              I'm making them myself at the tinting & detailing shop that my buddy and I just opened. It is new to me so they will progressively get more intricate and just generally better as i get my hands wet. We just picked up a t-shirt press thats a 15"x15". I can't do images and the colors are limited right now. I have a pretty good foundation in photoshop and illustrator though so i'll be able to come up with some interesting designs even using just one color. We use vinyl that is cut out on our plotter and then do the transfer, they will not peel or come off and are 100% wash safe.

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
              I always say I want a shirt and nothing ever comes of it. No PM not nothing. I didnt know I had to chase someone else's sales to spend my own money.
              Stay tuned, this week i will without a doubt be putting out this design, as well as others.

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
              i would be in for a shirt or 2 but without the eyebrows.

have we in the e30 community not established this yet, eyebrows are ghetto tuning. (and yes I was guilty of this for 4 months)
              They will be availble with or without the brows.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              30$, i could get a real e30 for that!
              Sell you mine for $25 and a 30pk of BL.

Comment

ok so you are doing these prints with plastisol ink and a traditional screen printing press?
                like with a silk screen and squegee?
                i do t-shirt printing with my friend a lot, hes been in business for 12 years.
                you said you could change the words no problem? you realize to change the word you will have to burn an entirely new screen to print from.
                if the shirts you buy are 8.33$ that is honestly really expensive for a blank t-shirt. so that price plus the cost of ink, cost of silk screens, emulsion, transparencies, labor, etc.

i say 30$ is a little expensive but it is NOT outrageous. we sell retail shirts on ebay for half that, but its low quality shirts that are like 2 bucks a piece max.

also, you wont be able to get that blank shirt at 8.33$ unles you are a retailer. consumers probably pay a ton for the shirt itself

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                  Yeah, I completely agree.

On a side note, the [OO=[]=OO] might kinda cool.
                  Simple yet cool, lets see it ubernasty!!
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
                    ok so you are doing these prints with plastisol ink and a traditional screen printing press?
                    like with a silk screen and squegee?
                    i do t-shirt printing with my friend a lot, hes been in business for 12 years.
                    you said you could change the words no problem? you realize to change the word you will have to burn an entirely new screen to print from.
                    if the shirts you buy are 8.33$ that is honestly really expensive for a blank t-shirt. so that price plus the cost of ink, cost of silk screens, emulsion, transparencies, labor, etc.

i say 30$ is a little expensive but it is NOT outrageous. we sell retail shirts on ebay for half that, but its low quality shirts that are like 2 bucks a piece max.

also, you wont be able to get that blank shirt at 8.33$ unles you are a retailer. consumers probably pay a ton for the shirt itself
                    This isn't screen printing, its running vector files to the plotter we use for tint and vinyl and then use a t-shirt press to heat them on.

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                    Simple yet cool, lets see it ubernasty!!
                    I can definitely make that one as well.

Comment

Cool Im gonna subscribe to this thread then
                      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                        I can definitely make that one as well.
                        Nice, that in the middle of a plain shirt would be kickass!
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I'd prolly be in for one in black w/o eyebrows.

Furthermore, I demand one in MT-I :hitler:

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post

Sell you mine for $25 and a 30pk of BL.
                            24pk and its a deal.

Comment

********** UPDATE ***********

on first page

Comment

Wow I might just have to get a few of these. Well if u lose the eyebrows.

This one looks just like my car

Comment

Working...
                                X