• Time
  • Show
Clear All

for 20$ i take one with no eyebrows in grey

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      i'd pay $20 shipped for one, but $30 is silly. that would make it the most expensive and MOST AWESOME e30 shirt ever.
      fixed.... totally worth it ;)

Comment

just saying, you come on here telling us how much each shirt cost you, $8.33 each, then you jack up the price to a pretty obscene amount for ANY t-shirt, $30. even t-shirts at concerts only cost $25. it is simple supply and demand, which is something you should take into account here on cheap-ass r3v. i bet you'd sell twice as many shirts if you dropped the price to $20 shipped, which in turn would get your more profit overall.

don't mind me, i only have a degree in economics.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Therefore you only count in controlled and assumed environments, aka not the real world. :rofl:

Just kidding, I've only taken two econ classes but it really struck me as funny the way everything is assumed. I'm sure if I pursued it further into higher level classes it would become more interesting/effective.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
            Therefore you only count in controlled and assumed environments, aka not the real world. :rofl:

Just kidding, I've only taken two econ classes but it really struck me as funny the way everything is assumed. I'm sure if I pursued it further into higher level classes it would become more interesting/effective.
            yeah i know what you mean, except this is such basic econ that i figured even ubernasty would realize that people on r3v are going to be turned off by a $30 price, especially when they can go buy an e30 mt2 shirt from 8380 labs for $24 shipped.

i'd buy one for $20 shipped, and i think a lot of r3v would too if it was that price, whereas only people with some extra money to spend will buy one for $30, because no one NEEDS a t-shirt that costs that much.

Comment

yeah i know what you mean, except this is such basic econ that i figured even ubernasty would realize that people on r3v are going to be turned off by a $30 price, especially when they can go buy an e30 mt2 shirt from 8380 labs for $24 shipped.

i'd buy one for $20 shipped, and i think a lot of r3v would too if it was that price, whereas only people with some extra money to spend will buy one for $30, because no one NEEDS a t-shirt that costs that much.
              Yeah, I completely agree.

On a side note, the [OO=[]=OO] might kinda cool.
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

i agree with the price, when i saw it i was like" right on, when he starts selling them i will get one." Then i saw $30 a shirt and said " fuck that." thats a close to a tank of gas for god sakes. Now if the shirt could put itself in the washer and dryer with no help from me then it would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30:) View Post
                  i agree with the price, when i saw it i was like" right on, when he starts selling them i will get one." Then i saw $30 a shirt and said " fuck that." thats a close to a tank of gas for god sakes. Now if the shirt could put itself in the washer and dryer with no help from me then it would be worth it.
                  You forgot that it needs to hang its self to.

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

just saying, you come on here telling us how much each shirt cost you, $8.33 each, then you jack up the price to a pretty obscene amount for ANY t-shirt, $30. even t-shirts at concerts only cost $25. it is simple supply and demand, which is something you should take into account here on cheap-ass r3v. i bet you'd sell twice as many shirts if you dropped the price to $20 shipped, which in turn would get your more profit overall.

No i appreciate the input man, I wasn't 100% on price yet anyway. I'm not planning on doing this to make tons of money, I just enjoy doing this kind of stuff, its fun to me and i'd just like to get some cool quality e30 shirts/ sweat shirts out there. :)

Originally posted by e30:) View Post
                    I'm still working on that part, so far i've got it putting itself in the dirty clothes basket but progress is being made...

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                      I'm not planning on doing this to make tons of money, I just enjoy doing this kind of stuff, its fun to me and i'd just like to get some cool quality e30 shirts/ sweat shirts out there. :)
                      If this is really what you want, then follow the suggestions that I along with several others have given, and lower the price. I don't care if the design itself took you like a million hours to make, it still doesn't make it worth $30, and chances are you'll end up making more money anyway if you sell them for $20. Selling them for $30 just makes you look like an ass, haha.

Comment

More designs like this would be awesome. You should model some of the best cars on the forum as well.

I'm sure some of the members would love to see their cars on a shirt.
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          Yeah, I completely agree.

On a side note, the [OO=[]=OO] might kinda cool.
                          you mean OOΞΞ[][]ΞΞOO
                          I copy righted that kinda

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Are you printing these yourself or paying somebody to print them? If you need a cheap good quality screen printer shoot me a PM, I have a buddy who just went from a home made wooden single color press to a $8000 6 color printing press and his workload is the same so he has a lot more capacity now with the nice equipment, and would do it as cheap as anyone else and print on any shirt you want, and I'm sure he can get them for a lot less than 8 bucks a shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              you mean (OOΞΞ[][]ΞΞOO)
                              fixed

Comment

I always say I want a shirt and nothing ever comes of it. No PM not nothing. I didnt know I had to chase someone else's sales to spend my own money.
                                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                                X