crazy downhill skateboarders *euro e30 content*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy downhill skateboarders *euro e30 content*

thought you folks might like this, can you spot the e30?

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

ooo carvers! those boards are sick!
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

That is wild!!!!!

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

dang, that's insane!

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

damn. that shit was cool. Those spins reminded me of the Forza drift video
          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

whats the exactly name of those boards? it looks awesome... someone here tried this? is it difficult?
            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
              whats the exactly name of those boards? it looks awesome... someone here tried this? is it difficult?
              I havent tried this specifically, but I have tried long boarding. Its pretty hard. Its really easy to get speed woble then you either jump off, eat fat shit, or get lucky and ride it out and hope you hit some flat land to slow down
              ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
              *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

That board is called a freeboard. I has a swivel caster wheel in the center of each truck, when you're riding one, it feels EXACTLY like snowboarding, but when you fall, its EXACTLY like sliding across the pavement on your hands and knees.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian 89 325i View Post
                  That board is called a freeboard. I has a swivel caster wheel in the center of each truck, when you're riding one, it feels EXACTLY like snowboarding, but when you fall, its EXACTLY like sliding across the pavement on your hands and knees.

Brian
                  thank you! it looks so sick but i never used a skateboard or snowboard before :(

does anyone know the name of the song?
                  *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Longboarding is cake but this looks like a whole nother level. Pretty wicked. Cruising down a monster hill on a longboard is pretty exhilarating.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

if someone wants the song to the video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[/color]

Comment

thats a sick video haha
                        Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Longboard/Speedboarding is actually my side profession. (By profession, I mean just a few minor sponsors)
                          In Hawaii it's a pretty big thing, if you want to check out some real freeboarding, you'd want to look at these.

This is what I do everyday. I live in the mountains. ;)
                          My car eats bentley manuals.

Comment

THIS IS WHY SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE IS A BAD IDEA I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY WHEN THESE IDIOTS NEED SKIN GRAFTS ON 40% OF THEIR BODIES!!!!!

just kidding, great videos, longboarding is a blast but I am just not cut out for it. I'm a pretty good snowboarder, purely in to carving, so I was in a skate shop last summer with my brother and he asked if I wanted to go halfsies on a longboard. I thought my snowboarding skills would transfer and it would be a good idea. WRONG. WRONG.

I ate shit so hard my 2nd day and I haven't been on it since. It's fun on flat land but once I start going down hill and get going too fast and the speed wobbles started I got dumped on my spine/head so hard it was unbelievable. I was recovering from a broken ankle at the time so hopping off at that speed seemed like a good idea so I "used my head" to stop instead. My brother took to it like a fish to water and rides all over town which is pretty damn urban, he's a nut.

Anyways just wanted to share that longboards are terrifying to me but a lot of fun to watch other people doing. I'll stick to my alpine/ carving board on the white stuff

Comment

The key to killing speed wobble is to put all of your weight forward on your front foot.

Another way is to start learning downhill on super loose trucks. It helps you learn the balance super quick, like learning to swim by drowning.
                              My car eats bentley manuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X