1989 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i

i have found a 1989 325i that was imported from germany the first owner was in the service and brought it to the us...the orginal owner sold it to the owner now who has every record of the car...car has a new tranny(kept poping out of 2nd) just got a tune up water pump tb belt replaced with less than 20k on them interior is what owner calls mint as is the exterior...he is asking 2750 and it has 200k....what do u guys think...would be a nice upgrade from the eta..also no airbag...my main concern was i was gonna turbo the I i found but i think 200k is alil too much...do u guys think this is worth it?

thanks
    JDM no more

I would buy it. used M20s are cheap! you can just pop a motor in there for $500 and have a euro car for a good price. :)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

good call nando
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

alright im gonna check it out tommorrow and see how it is...
        JDM no more

Comment

I would buy it. Basically, just about any e30 you find is not going to have ideal mileage for a turbo. You could buy a cheap m20 and rebuild it for the turbo, or if you have a daily, just pull the motor and give a refresh so you'll feel safer with the boost.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X