2011 m5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lga714 View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't stand the E60 when it came out. It grew on me a lot over the years and now that it's going I feel like it was the most beautiful sedan of the decade . Especially the 550i and the M5.

The thing I cant stand about the new 5 series is the hood, way too many lines on that. The rest of the car is good, I just don't like how BMW is now doing the one sausage, different lengths thing. The previous models all looked different from each other and I loved that idea. I guess they just want to be safe and design something a little more bland.
    I absolutely need your avatar pic in Tshirt form!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

You and me both!

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Very beefy looking. Anxious to see the final product.

Comment

someone needs to swap that motor into an e30. NOW
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

i find it funny that its "spy shots" and the cars paint and wheels just cry out for attention.
            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by lga714 View Post
              You and me both!
              I am intrigued. Whats the deal with the avatar.

Dave

Edit: Ok wait... I love the Big Lebowski and i've seen it more times then i can count, but where did the "Abide" come from?

But tell ya what... that would make for one awesome tshirt now that i know where its from. Having said that, I am going to try to see if i can get a few of these printed with my batch of e30 shirts. I dont know what my printers charge on coming up with another screen on one order. I'll let you two know though.
              Last edited by bimma360; 04-21-2010, 09:40 PM.
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

It's a parody of the Obey campaign/brand.

I love the new 5er, this M5 is sweet!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

My parents have a direct to garment printer, and access (family) to screen printing.

Comment

Every time I see a new BMW, I fantasize about it's engine in an E30.
                    E30 M52B28

Comment

Originally posted by rammstein View Post
                      Every time I see a new BMW, I fantasize about it's engine in an E30.
                      First of all I totally agree!

Second of all... I freakin love the avatar! Anyone else that knows where his avatar is from gets a high five.
                      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

i really like the new 5ers. and they're fast as fuck. the new m5 will destroy things.

Comment

My god that twin turbo v8 is going to be able to hit 700hp easy with a chip. I call the engine from the first wrecked f10

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                          You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Really looks nice. I'm glad to see some straight line in the design. After the e36 was released, I nearly dis-owned BMW for producing that egg. I'm liking this new M5. I think it looks husky - not bloated. Just think of how big the next 7 will look!
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                              My parents have a direct to garment printer, and access (family) to screen printing.
                              I would pay you 20 gold coins and 15 schillings for a shirt and not a penny more!!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                                I would pay you 20 gold coins and 15 schillings for a shirt and not a penny more!!!
                                Hey my last name is in that sentence!

Comment

Working...
                                X