Considering getting this E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering getting this E36 M3

Yeah yeah, whats wrong with me i should love my e30, and i do but doesnt also like a 36...my only gripe is that it has 120,000 miles...i shouldnt care with my e30 having 180,000 but putting 15 on a car im going to want it to last, so what do you guys think?

so here is the link

That thing has some nice mods in it. If I were in the market for an E36 M3, the 1995 model is the one I want (viva la OBD I !). Its a nice color too. I would say for the mileage and the mods the price seems pretty fair considering its in SoCal. About six months ago a friend of mine purchased an identical car, only it was completely stock, dealer maintained and had about 10K fewer miles. She picked it up for $11K IIRC. That car was purchased in the bay area.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Its not bad. I would take off about $800 of the asking price because youd need to reinforce the rear subframe mounts. Other than that E36s are pretty solid cars (as long as they arent 1992-93).

The X-brace isnt a bad idea either.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

That's a nice car but I think it's a little overpriced. I sold my avus blue '95 M3 2 years ago for $15,500 with 119k miles on it. It also had schrick cams, euro hfm, AA G3 exhaust, larger injectors, H&R springs, Koni adjustable shocks, etc. Pretty comparable car.

I woudldn't pay more than about $13k tops for that car.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
        1989 325iC M50 Vert
        1989 325i Coupe
        1991 318is
        1995 318ti Club Sport
        2006 330i e90
        2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Well, I've found myself in the position to acquire a '95 M3 as well.. just looking for an opinion, as I stumbled onto this thread..

'95 Avus Blue M3 (US Spec). It's got SSR GT Comps 17", ToyoProxes RA1's.. An E46 M3 Bumper (that's going as soon as I source an E36 M3 Bumper, if I buy the car that is..), some cheapass HID kit, DDE's... some cheapass intake and exhaust...

And check this... Grey Cloth Vaders. And they're comfy as hell.

It's got about 100k miles on it. Never been crashed. Clean record. The guy is asking $12000.. I think I can work him down. I think I found a helluva deal, what do you guys think?
          1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
          1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
          1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

about a year ago my brother bought a 95 avus blue M3 with black leather interior, supposedly a rare combo, with 65k for about $16k. Car came with two sets of motorsport rims, dinan exhaust, crossdrilled slotted rotors, clears all around, vdo gauges, intake, chip, and some other stuff. Just fyi.

Comment

Working...
            X