Spoiler or no spoiler?
Collapse
X
-
without. i've got an is and i just got a new trunk from the junkyard without one. -
I like it with, but I think if the rims were completely silver instead of being as dark as they are and/or stock tails, I would like it better without.Leave a comment:
-
I could never pinpoint what was 'off' about his wheels. Good going.
Also, no spoiler please.Leave a comment:
-
try and get a Photoshop of a few different types on it. that would certainly help deciding.
ive always liked the "is" rear spoiler. i think its subtle but looks classy and sporty.Leave a comment:
-
Thats what I'm thinking! I'm in no rush, I want to find something in nice condition and swap em out whenever.
LOL funny guy!!! What color is it?
Definitely without man.
HAWT!!!Leave a comment:
-
-
I have the same dilemma with my M Tech vert. Mostly because of the 3rd brake light on the convertible.Leave a comment:
-
-
without! looks much sleeker
i noticed the same thing about my car months ago and waited and waited for a polis lid with no spoiler!Leave a comment:
-
-
Both....get another schartz trunk lid. plat the mix and match game depending on your mood.Leave a comment:
-



Leave a comment: