Spoiler or no spoiler?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • richardkeith97
    replied
    without. i've got an is and i just got a new trunk from the junkyard without one.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    spoiler and your car looks really nice

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    I like it with, but I think if the rims were completely silver instead of being as dark as they are and/or stock tails, I would like it better without.

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I like it better with the spoiler.

    And on an unrelated note, you should paint the recessed portions of the weave pattern on your centercaps black, to match with the rest of the body of the wheel. Right now, it looks like they aren't for those wheels.
    I could never pinpoint what was 'off' about his wheels. Good going.


    Also, no spoiler please.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    MT2 wing is flat black, needs to be painted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    try and get a Photoshop of a few different types on it. that would certainly help deciding.

    ive always liked the "is" rear spoiler. i think its subtle but looks classy and sporty.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by RickSloan
    without! looks much sleeker

    i noticed the same thing about my car months ago and waited and waited for a polis lid with no spoiler!
    Thats what I'm thinking! I'm in no rush, I want to find something in nice condition and swap em out whenever.

    Originally posted by E30Kaiser
    You can have my MT2 wing and spoiler....and by have I mean buy. Consider it an investment in being awesome.
    LOL funny guy!!! What color is it?

    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I have the same dilemma with my M Tech vert. Mostly because of the 3rd brake light on the convertible.
    Definitely without man.

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Definetly without!
    HAWT!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    I have the same dilemma with my M Tech vert. Mostly because of the 3rd brake light on the convertible.
    Definetly without!

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I have the same dilemma with my M Tech vert. Mostly because of the 3rd brake light on the convertible.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    Hmmm you bring up a good point, I was never a fan of the mtech2 spoiler but the lower half is definitely more attractive imo...We'll see!!
    You can have my MT2 wing and spoiler....and by have I mean buy. Consider it an investment in being awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    without! looks much sleeker

    i noticed the same thing about my car months ago and waited and waited for a polis lid with no spoiler!

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Both....get another schartz trunk lid. play the mix and match game depending on your mood.
    Hehe typing up the WTB thread now!!

    Originally posted by ///M42 sport
    ^yeah
    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    ^yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Both....get another schartz trunk lid. plat the mix and match game depending on your mood.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    w/o!!!!!! especially because the car is blackish.
    btw....



    DROOL. I miss that car man.

    Leave a comment:

Working...