Spoiler or no spoiler?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by reelop19
    Without. Of course you will then need to fill the holes like I did
    Thats a thought but I think it will be less expensive to just find a dschwarz trunk that was spoiler-less.

    Originally posted by rustybullet
    it looks good both ways, if it had diving boards i would say spoiler for sure but it looks great as is with plastics.

    im going to say spoiler.
    Thanks :)

    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    no spoiler ftw
    :D

    Originally posted by Jim Lepage
    Without.
    Werd.

    Originally posted by Desaevious
    With. And get rid of those god awful tails, I'll send you mine if you send me those, consider it a favor.
    Yeh...sure I'll package them up for you right away ;)

    Originally posted by nickflic3
    mtec1 or bust :D

    But for real, I like it without the spoiler.
    To be honest with you guys, I love the look of both mtech1 and mtech2 spoilers but I wouldn't do it on my car. They just look too big.

    Originally posted by Il Duce
    w/o!!!!!! especially because the car is blackish.
    Especially since your old one looked f'in hawt without it!!!

    I'm going to sleep on it...but I will post a WTB thread for a nice spoiler-less dschwarz trunk!

    Originally posted by BoxDriver86
    Without. I decided to remove mine after doing the same thing you did. Haven't done it yet though since the car will need a respray and that costs money.
    We'll see, if I can find a used one for decent $$$ I'll swap it out and see if I like it.

    Originally posted by selturk
    I will say no spoiler if there are no holes.
    Originally posted by matthugie
    I like it without.
    Originally posted by txtorquemade
    With
    Originally posted by Jean
    without imho.
    Originally posted by MrSlacker
    hhhmm now that I see pictures, I actually do like it withOUT

    take it off!!
    Thanks for your comments dudes!!

    Originally posted by JamesE30
    with out! I'm not a big fan of the is spoiler, i think MT1 or the lower half of an MT2 would look much better.
    Either way the car looks great :up:
    Hmmm you bring up a good point, I was never a fan of the mtech2 spoiler but the lower half is definitely more attractive imo...We'll see!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    No spoiler.. unless a cool one like hartge.

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    with out! I'm not a big fan of the is spoiler, i think MT1 or the lower half of an MT2 would look much better.
    Either way the car looks great :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSlacker
    replied
    hhhmm now that I see pictures, I actually do like it withOUT

    take it off!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    without imho.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Without!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Grif
    replied
    I like it without.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    With

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    I like it without.

    Leave a comment:


  • selturk
    replied
    I will say no spoiler if there are no holes.

    Leave a comment:


  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    Without. I decided to remove mine after doing the same thing you did. Haven't done it yet though since the car will need a respray and that costs money.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    w/o!!!!!! especially because the car is blackish.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    with

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    mtec1 or bust :D

    But for real, I like it without the spoiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    With. And get rid of those god awful tails, I'll send you mine if you send me those, consider it a favor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...