-yea CSL front bumper
        -M3 mirrors
        -M3 high beams
        -Aston martin zagato vanquish front chin spoiler

Comment

Re: X5 m tech

Originally posted by E30-330i
          too much time on my hands.
          if bmw built one, i'd have to buy one someday.... awesome pshop work too
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

since BMW likes sharing engines, why not drop the monster of a V10 into a X5. Sport suspention and a six speed man tranny. non of that SMG crap

Comment

Originally posted by E30-330i
              since BMW likes sharing engines, why not drop the monster of a V10 into a X5. Sport suspention and a six speed man tranny. non of that SMG crap
              SMG IS SO SHITTY!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONEONEONEOENOENEONEOEN :roll:

bmw made a fast X5, its called the 4.6is/4.8is

Comment

didn't BMW take the motor from the mclaren F1 (or some other monsterous V12) and stuff it into the x5 or something like that? I've seen the video of hans stuck driving it somewhere, probably still have it. and then there was the electric X5 with 700ft-lbs off the line, capable of doing a 4 wheel burn out.. :shock:
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                  didn't BMW take the motor from the mclaren F1 (or some other monsterous V12) and stuff it into the x5 or something like that? I've seen the video of hans stuck driving it somewhere, probably still have it. and then there was the electric X5 with 700ft-lbs off the line, capable of doing a 4 wheel burn out.. :shock:
                  the x5 lemans was sweet, but never came close to production afaik

Comment

true, the le mans was sweet. but a m version of an x5 would be sweet.

Comment

Müchen. :P

You must be really bored Yan.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

yea just waiting ti Wed night, im picking up a car, hopefully. im not saying what it is but as soon as i get it expect to see it. LOL. but until then i have these 3 days that im trying ti kill and Pshop does just that

heres another one..

Comment

All I remember is the motor was out of some Alpina 7 or 8 series car.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                            neg, it's a Motorsport V12

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                              Originally posted by e30Matt
                              neg, it's a Motorsport V12
                              :shock: Cool. But isn't that pretty much the 850CSi motor?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                              X