Lookin for info !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for info !

Would anyone have any info on this great lookin E30 , Thanks .

thats revo's e30...where did he go?

Comment

Turbo S50. All I know about it.

Aaron
      2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Go to www.baybimmers.com and run a search for Revo86 on the forums.

Hopefully he doesn't mind having this pic posted.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks for the info , as far as anyone minding , the pic was found on the net to start with . If it had a water mark or a copy right of some kind , I would respect it. Thanks again .

Comment

That's my buddy Brandon's car. What were you wondering about it?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Just signed up @ BayBimmers, wow that is one hot e30.
              Just tryin to get tire size's and general info .

Comment

Its nothing special (tire sizes I mean). If i remember correctly, he's only running a 215/40R17 or 205/45R17 on his 17x7 SSRs. Last I asked him about it, he didnt care about never being able to have traction. He said he never plans to and "breaking lose @45mph in second is better than a good launch." Hist statement pretty much ruined the whole project for me, but whatever, his car and a lot of work into it. Atleast its a good showcase of what they can do for the motor.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                  Its nothing special (tire sizes I mean). If i remember correctly, he's only running a 215/40R17 or 205/45R17 on his 17x7 SSRs. Last I asked him about it, he didnt care about never being able to have traction. He said he never plans to and "breaking lose @45mph in second is better than a good launch." Hist statement pretty much ruined the whole project for me, but whatever, his car and a lot of work into it. Atleast its a good showcase of what they can do for the motor.
                  205/40 front and 225/40 rear.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Are those on the same SSRs, or did he get new wheels (just wondering).

Also, why aren't the fronts 205/45s to keep the same diameter front to rear? It's good to know he atleast wanted a little more traction. He was running 205s all around when he was running 5.5psi. Now what is he running? 16psi?

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

I thought the rears looked a little bigger ! Good look. I'm running 215 / 35 / 18 all around and was wondering about goin a size or 2 bigger on the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                        Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        Are those on the same SSRs, or did he get new wheels (just wondering).

Also, why aren't the fronts 205/45s to keep the same diameter front to rear? It's good to know he atleast wanted a little more traction. He was running 205s all around when he was running 5.5psi. Now what is he running? 16psi?
                        Pretty sure he has always had 225's in the rear, on 17x7 SSRs.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Working...
                        X