No parts and no contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No parts and no contact?

So i bought heated seat pads, switches, wires, and a console off a r3v member for $200 shipped. As soon as we agreed on a price i PayPal'd him the money (as a gift). I told him to take his time pulling the parts from the car, not months, but that i wasnt in a huge rush to get the stuff because its summer. He PM'd me that he would send them "tomorrow" almost a month ago and no parts.

I've PM'd him, texted him, called him and left messages, and left a post on his original ad but he hasnt gotten on r3v in a month and wont answer my calls. (it rings for a while and then goes to voice-mail, so his phone has to be on right?)

So what do i do know? I'd like the parts more than my money back, but i'd settle for either, or at least an explanation.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Call his local P.D. and open a case, then call paypal with fraud complaint. Next thread.

edit: may have to settle without paypal since you sent it as a gift.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Had a similar situation over on the 'Tex. Trouble was, I needed his part since I was running a very rare head/cam combo. After 8 weeks of nothing he tells me that he'll get on it when he can. He was "real busy working out of town." That's fine, but it doesn't take more than 1/2 hour to pull a VW diesel head.

I hope you get your parts. I eventually did.

Comment

File a paypal complaint, that usually gets people moving.
        Flickr
        Originally posted by Indecline06
        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

You guys that pay people as a gift just to avoid fees are shooting yourselves in the foot.

Comment

Alright, I've been calling zmt325 (Zack Tilley) multiple times a day leaving a message and a phone number each time for the past month trying to find out where my parts/money are and hes constantly avoiding me. I know his cell is on and that hes just hitting "end" to dodge my calls because the number of rings until voice mail is always changing.

does anyone here know him, and if so could you get him the call me?

thanks.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              You guys that pay people as a gift just to avoid fees are shooting yourselves in the foot.
              never pay as a gift. 200 the fee would be like 12 bucks. And right no you could hav your money back from paypal if you didnt use gift

Comment

^thanks dude. i sort of realize that right now, but im looking for something other than a reiteration of what i already know.
                sigpic

Comment

good luck dude

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    Alright, I've been calling zmt325 (Zack Tilley) multiple times a day leaving a message and a phone number each time for the past month trying to find out where my parts/money are and hes constantly avoiding me. I know his cell is on and that hes just hitting "end" to dodge my calls because the number of rings until voice mail is always changing.

does anyone here know him, and if so could you get him the call me?

thanks.
                    where does Zack live?
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

he said in nashville, tn. but when i talked to him he said he travels constantly to a bunch of car dealerships for his job.
                      sigpic

Comment

try calling from a different phone/ blocking your number (*67) when you call him maybe?

i feel like there have been multiple threads dealing with this sort of issue recently. gotta love buying things from people you don't know/ will never be able to track down if they don't send your shit.

sorry to hear about it.
                        -Mike

Comment

4chan
                          Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                          Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

^lol wut?
                            sigpic

Comment

so its clear he isnt going to answer the phone when i call. i've filled his voice mail like 3 or 4 times and called him repeatedly until he shuts off his phone.

i was wondering if anyone knows how to find his work number, boss, parents, siblings, etc.. any help would be appreciated because the only other option is legal stuff, and i dont want to go that route unless i have to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X