What are so good about E30's? (srs)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fairplay
    replied
    LOL this last page has really been something. Not once did i explicitly say OR imply that E30's are bad (aside from their mileage). You lot are really something. examples follow;

    Originally posted by SUICIDE109
    If you're seriously asking, GTFO!!!
    I wonder how you would react irl. If someone asked whats so good about them. I asked my mechanic (who is a bmw specialist) what are so good about bmw straight up, and he told me 'their good cars'. i was like 'ok...' :/

    Originally posted by DTM190
    If its so crap sell it to me and buy something you like. Easy
    Yea because i said they were. you pass reading comprehension along with %80 of users in this thread.

    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    the OP hasn't posted here for quite a long time now maybe we scared him away... I was looking forward to reading some hilarious angry ricer responses.
    Why would you?...


    Originally posted by rThor432
    Wait.. Who cares? Srs question..
    Wait...I do. srs.

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    the best thing about e30s???? usually LITTLE BITCH TWATS LIKE YOU dont drive them. and they're one... of if not THE best "bang for the buck" whips on the road.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    im sick or r3v pretending to be /b/

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Wait.. Who cares? Srs question..

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    the OP hasn't posted here for quite a long time now maybe we scared him away... I was looking forward to reading some hilarious angry ricer responses.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    The sad thing is, the Honda civic is actually quicker than an E30.

    next time you see a ricer pulling up at the lights egging you on to drag, deep down inside your ancient m20 will be beaten by his vtack. but yours is euro hence class amirite?
    Lol I love how ricers think they're better than everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • DTM190
    replied
    If its so crap sell it to me and buy something you like. Easy

    Leave a comment:


  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    srs question here.
    If you're seriously asking, GTFO!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    nothing like fredk said, they suck, don't buy one..

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    ^---- that is me in my fiance's civic, to the T.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    actually my car has an M42.

    But you are right, deep down inside, I lust after the sportiness and control of front wheel drive, the aerodynamic wheel arch rust, that raspy bumblebee sound of performance. I know I can't compete with anyone that drives his Civic with the seat leaning so far back that he is looking at me through his rear window, his flat-brimmed over-sized baseball cap turned sideways, his arm resting on top of the steering wheel.

    As he shifts his automatic shifter into neutral and revs the engine, the sight of the puffs of black smoke from the tailpipe dampens my spirits, and the sound of his massive subwoofers rattling the frame of his car assures me that his car is on such a higher plane of superiority than mine, that I may as well just hand him the pink slip.
    There you have it op, absolutely nothing is good with e30's as so eloquently put by iamcreepingdeath. What a shite..

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    The E30 is timeless.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    when you shave your balls, having an E30 makes your cock look bigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SoEm0
    replied
    Ohh to answer your question, what other car out there could make this still look good......


    Leave a comment:

Working...