What are so good about E30's? (srs)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    Originally posted by e30=sexy
    I'm surprised his grammer hasn't been corrected on here. lol.
    I'm suprised he hasn't been banned because of his question. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • e30=sexy
    replied
    I'm surprised his grammer hasn't been corrected on here. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    I wonder how you would react irl. If someone asked whats so good about them. I asked my mechanic (who is a bmw specialist) what are so good about bmw straight up, and he told me 'their good cars'. i was like 'ok...' :/
    fairplay has a mechanic, watchout!!! LOL! Lame troll

    Leave a comment:


  • fairplay
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30
    I got my e30 because someone wanted to trade it for the shitty fox mustang i wanted to get rid of, and it had power windows, power sunroof, power locks, leather int. light weight, good economy, and I like the square lines.
    The same reason why i like mine.

    Is this real life?

    Leave a comment:


  • leland21
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    I think so. Taking the Subaru to Pikes Peak over the weekend just left her all alone, so she took revenge.


    Effing wimmenz.

    I guess i need to buy another E30 soon to appease it.
    I think she likes the older men best lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I got my e30 because someone wanted to trade it for the shitty fox mustang i wanted to get rid of, and it had power windows, power sunroof, power locks, leather int. light weight, good economy, and I like the square lines.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    It misses the E30.
    I think so. Taking the Subaru to Pikes Peak over the weekend just left her all alone, so she took revenge.


    Effing wimmenz.

    I guess i need to buy another E30 soon to appease it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Nope, manual. No clue why either, it just up and shat itself.

    I love the car anyway.
    It misses the E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Nope, manual. No clue why either, it just up and shat itself.

    I love the car anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Auto?

    It was actually a joke because my other plate is "E30 LOL"(Now on my Jeep). I actually love E36s. They are great cars. Still a fun tag for myself and for those that know BMWs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    E36s aren't bad...



    So true. My e36 just threw a hissy and killed its transmission.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ha ha!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    We see what you did there.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    E36s suck.

    E36s aren't bad...



    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    all BMWs suck.

    Leave a comment:

Working...