What are so good about E30's? (srs)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    e30s suck
    E36s suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    e30s suck

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    OP needs priorities. And better trolling skills. feeble attempt at best

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    I drive an E30....I made a thread about it in the users ride section.

    Also whats with the guy that post recycled 4chan images? Is he a closet btard or something?
    I am very confused why you started this thread then!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    Also whats with the guy that post recycled 4chan images? Is he a closet btard or something?
    Why type a whole lot of words you won't read when a picture says it all in a far more humorous way?

    Also, never been on 4chan. So you fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by greanthumb
    just figured out why fairplay hates e30s sooooo much. he drives a 4dr auto.
    yep, me too, just checked out his member's ride's thread...

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    just figured out why fairplay hates e30s sooooo much. he drives a 4dr auto.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    fairplay, you are no fun at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • fairplay
    replied
    I drive an E30....I made a thread about it in the users ride section.

    Also whats with the guy that post recycled 4chan images? Is he a closet btard or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    I simple ask the op what he drives? This will then provide a quick answer to his sanity!

    Ty

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    ^ i meant run as long as in as hard in a race and what not. maybe a regular ol early model E30 would... not sure about mine though haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Dermeister3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMZ_v7rJs8

    that is the reason. they've got a proud history. my E30 maybe will never be that fast, handle that well, or run for as long as these did, but ill be proud till the day it or I die, that i owned one.
    I highly doubt those race-bred S14s will run for 300k miles. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Chabs
    replied
    buy a civic

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied


    that is the reason. they've got a proud history. my E30 maybe will never be that fast, handle that well, or run for as long as these did, but ill be proud till the day it or I die, that i owned one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...