What are so good about E30's? (srs)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt-B
    replied
    I got mine because:

    classic styling
    simple suspension setup thats easy to lower.
    LOTS of aftermarket suspension parts
    Nice interiors and many kinds
    Crank sunroof ( bitches love a challenge)

    Lots of badass features in general.
    Easy to fix, and mod

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Alot of people in this thread need to check out this thread, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162689

    But i'lll tel you why i like them

    Easy to work on.
    Classic styling
    fairly good room in them, even if your tall
    rwd
    inline six (kind of a cool factor)
    they look like a box (that is if you like that look)
    Last edited by JasonC; 07-01-2010, 11:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    Can I just say, I'm really glad you have Clay quoted in your sig. I really liked that part of what he said and I enjoyed the Lolz from reading it again. Thank you.
    :o

    And OP:

    you better be srs

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mossman
    The large rear window yet small overall size makes your head look big when viewed through the rear windscreen, and that's where your brains live, and girls like smart guys. That's why I drive one, to get all the nerd fuckers.
    lol, classic, and true.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ha ha ha! ...And David delivers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by VicSkimmr
    obvious troll is obvious
    you need a graphic for that! ....David!!

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    obvious troll is obvious

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Buy a honda

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Amirite: fossilized ricer brain. Ricer: Invertebrate, spongelike in the lack of central nervous system, limited cognitive skills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
    You know how I know your gay...
    Can I just say, I'm really glad you have Clay quoted in your sig. I really liked that part of what he said and I enjoyed the Lolz from reading it again. Thank you.





    P.S.- E30z are Srz bnz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mossman
    replied
    The large rear window yet small overall size makes your head look big when viewed through the rear windscreen, and that's where your brains live, and girls like smart guys. That's why I drive one, to get all the nerd fuckers.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by fairplay
    The sad thing is, the Honda civic is actually quicker than an E30.

    next time you see a ricer pulling up at the lights egging you on to drag, deep down inside your ancient m20 will be beaten by his vtack. but yours is euro hence class amirite?
    this statement pretty much blatantly says that you are a ricer boy, and hate BMWs. "amirite?"

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    shut the fuck up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...