X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HERE

Reasons for holds
    * You have limited history or selling activity with eBay and PayPal
    * You have an eBay feedback score of less than 100 or received fewer than 20 Detailed Seller Ratings in the last 12 months, and do not have a record of good performance
    * If you have low Detailed Seller Ratings or other indication of below standard performance on eBay
    * You have a high rate of customer disputes, claims or chargebacks
    * You're selling in a high risk category or industry such as, but not limited to, tickets, travel, gift certificates, computers, consumer electronics, or cell phones
    * Your payment activity is inconsistent. For example, you have a spike in selling activity or you started selling in a new category without an established history in that category
    * The account information you have provided is incomplete or inaccurate
    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

^ yep, must be just that as other items do not apply. I've been using ebay less and less lol.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Ive been using google checkout for 6 months. I run 25-30k through it a month . No issues so far but Ive not had a chargeback yet either. They take less than paypal also. I will not accept paypal any longer unless I know you and youll send as a gift.
        Ive also been warned by paypal about accepting gifts but they havent done shit yet
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          I will not accept paypal any longer unless I know you and youll send as a gift.
          Ive also been warned by paypal about accepting gifts but they havent done shit yet
          I've been doing this for months as well. I've ignored their e-mails if they have sent anything. The percentage that they take is a bit extreme and ends up hurting me when I'm trying to give someone the best possible price on an item.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
            I've been doing this for months as well. I've ignored their e-mails if they have sent anything. The percentage that they take is a bit extreme and ends up hurting me when I'm trying to give someone the best possible price on an item.
            Im all for a business making a profit but when they take 3% for a 5 dollar transaction and 3% for a 5k dollar transaction fuck that. Id like to start a system with a sliding scale.
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Anyone that does not want to wait 21 days for funds.
              a.k.a. anyone that can't handle a little hassle in order to actually sell something.
              2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
              2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
              1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
              1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
              - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
              1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
              1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
              Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                Id like to start a system with a sliding scale.
                That would be nice. Seeing as Paypal is the front-runner for online payments I would have thought they would have done it a long time ago. The problem is that they are making too much money, ha.

Comment

Paypal has been alright.. they did put a 21 day hold on my funds but now they have stopped doing it since I got some eBay feedback, I know it sucks but sometimes you need to jump through their hoops in order to have smooth transaction, I find not shipping overseas and always getting tracking + signature on 200$+ items to be the best way to avoid any problems

Comment

Working...
                  X