X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More money than brains.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i kinda like it, it's a truck. Since when rugged vehicles have to be shiny?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
        i kinda like it, it's a truck. Since when rugged vehicles have to be shiny?
        Well a 1st off a Taco is not Rugged, especially a STOCK one and well it just dumb to bed line the entire thing
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

scratched paint>ugly ass unscratched bed liner

Comment

If he was gonna do that he shoulda just got the roll on kit like the Subie guys do.
            sigpic

Comment

Pfff. There was a guy on here that did roll on bed-liner on his e30.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                You mean this fool?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  And I painted a fiero with a Mop once too. Just because you can does not mean you should.
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-18-2010, 08:23 PM.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    And I painted a fiero with a Mop once too.

did you.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                    Originally posted by JakeP
                    with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
                      did you.

I did

William Pitt-

Comment

pics?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                        Originally posted by JakeP
                        with a coathanger

Comment

I think it would be cool if it was rollin on 38s, then you can say it helps the mud stick to the side. But bone stock, looks pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
                            fucking retarded.
                            x9000
                            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                            Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
                              pics?
                              Was before we had digital cameras, will see if I can find some real 35mm shots of it some where.

William Pitt-

Comment

^Yea, who was that guy who did it? He was very upset with us that we would think that was retarded. He had convinced himself that it looked good.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X