package deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

package deal

im thinking of making like a euro package deals and selling them on ebay or maybe to you guys directly. I was thinking...

-Euro Smiley Headlight
    -Euro Check Control Unit
    -Euro Grills (including kidneys)
    -Euro Instrument Cluster (KMH)
    -Euro 2 botton Fog Light Switch

so thats what I can get like any day here. Keep in mind all would be used but in good condition. so what I wanna know from you guys is how much to see this. I was thinking of doing a discount thing for everyone who is a member of R3V, I dont know how much to start the bidding on Ebay and how much to expect for that. keep in mind shipping would be less that $10 anywere in the states.

i have all of those minus the smileys.. thats all i need to finish my complete euro 323i. Then again mines a grey market car lol.

Comment

if I was to buy, I'd just go for the lights and the grills. I'm waiting for tom to hook me up ;)

Comment

Have an interior package with the Euro cluster and check panel; I'd be interested in that.

What about euro trim?
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

That's a pretty good idea, but I also think the euro trim should be added for the plastic bumpers.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

you mean the trim without the side reflectors?

Comment

Originally posted by E30-330i
              you mean the trim without the side reflectors?
              Yes, those peices. I'm very interested in those and the interior peices, and I've got money. :)
              The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

I have everything but the ellipsoids also.... Hopefully my dad will find some when he goes to the junkyard in Norway.

Comment

bumper trim is cheap buy it new. I'd like a set of Euro Ellipsoids but only if they're in new condition, and come with the wiring.

M

Comment

good luck but most of us can already get all those parts. there's a lot of suckers on ebay though so you might make some money..
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                    X