'Hans' The Traveling BMW Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is full of both..."win" and "c.l.flakes"

i could have taken him to the Maryhill loops 2012...all guilt trips aside, i have to add, if everyone was commited to 'actually' doing what they say, (just post pix, and ship) this thread would be done by now...so, really, its drawing out into a hella long and tedious thing, but in 100 years, itll be long done, and compressed into just the good post(ers)s and posibly re-emulated like the 1st.
    Last edited by idanity; 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM.
    3 pedal club
    200,k+ club
    cabrio club
    port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Archie you have pm

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Thinking of just tapiing the logo from my Mini stock 318i to the dash of my Buick "track"master for the Merrittvillespeedway 100 lapper and post it as in "imposter" HANS lmao, what ya think?

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
        Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

NuthingFancy and FrankM E30, where is Hans 1 and Hans 2? Please answer.
          88 M3 Diamantschwarz
          89 M3 Zinnoberrot
          56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
          www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

10Toes got Hans 1 today...more to come

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
              Goes like this, 10toes,then Hendrik then you.
              Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
              10Toes got Hans 1 today...more to come
              Yes almost here

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Can you remove me from the list Archie
                156. DTM190
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                  Can you remove me from the list Archie
                  156. DTM190

Yes, thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate that.

Also, 10Toes now has Hans 1
                  88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                  89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                  56 Isetta

Comment

Day 1 with Hans(1).

I know that 10Toes is the proud owner of Hans, however he is my roomate and I stole him for the day (he is taking him tomorrow, plus we have a suprise for him this weekend)

Today I had to go down to my companies datacenter and take care of a few things, including visiting the R3VLimited.com servers. Hans was a great help and assisted me througout the day.

Hans all secured in his seat. He travels in style just like the rest of us

Heading to downtown Tacoma Washington via my Mtech1 E30

I asked Hans to pay for parking, but he kept arguing with me about having no pockets, so I had to spend the 1.50 for 2 hours!

As soon as I reached my companies server cage Hans instantly ran over to the R3VLimited.com servers and latched on.

After I removed him from R3V he got to work helping me replace a HDD in one of our Disk Systems. Here he is locating the faulty drive:

We label all drives as BAD so we dont' reuse them... DAMNIT HANS!

Alright, much better.

Hans grabbed the replacement drive and started walking over to the disk shelves

Drive installed and the green light of success has illuminated!

Hans wanted a better view so he climbed up the shelf to get a better look

Now lets configure that fancy new HDD.. Hans sitting upon the monitor telling me what to do.

After work we headed home and switched to the R3VLimited Racing Team hauler... IE the C2500 454 Chevy Truck!

Reaching Accuracy Automotive / R3VLimited's Shop Hans got quick to work jumping around the cars and inspecting them. Here he is glancing at a customers 318iS

Both R3VLimited Pro3 cars are currently in the trailers (more to come on this later), however he ran across the Chump Car and decided to get a little bit of British Style

After that he ran over to my E34 M5 Touring and checked it out

John Parker was doing some interesting stuff and Hans decided to latch on to watch

Parker, being a man of quality E30 automobiles started talking about his 1990 325IS and Hans instantly ran over to hop in the drivers seat.

Hans, once again began running around the shop and found one of the R3VLimited.com racing engines sitting on the engine stand

After he got tired looking at 12V M20's he ran over to Court M3's recently fully restored 323i S50 / Dogbox car that we have been working on for the past few years.

Next door he heard issues were coming up with this 318Is that we had on the lift. 10Toes, JParker and Myself were occupied and not available, so he decided to call 5Toes and inquire about fixing a faulty speedometer sensor. Here is what they came up with.

HANS!?! Yellow Wire? Who the hell told you to do that... oh...5Toes... yeah don't listen to him!

After being yelled at for fixing things incorrectly he ran over to the S38B36 found in my Wagon and thought about what he had done earlier.

You may get to drive it one day, as long as you don't listen to 5Toes ever again.

Hans decided to be a man about the incident prior, and ran back to the car, instantly locating a failing exhaust hanger. Knowing that this could cause the exhaust to fall off the car I asked him to fix the issue while I walked away for a few moments.

GOD DAMNIT HANS STOP TALKING TO 5TOES!!!!!!!!!!

After that argument we decided that Hans was making bad decisions because he was hungry, so we went to the supermarket. Lets buy some steaks!

Beer as well!

While waiting of the steaks to cook, Hans began staring at 10Toes 318iS M52 Car and my Mtech1 Early Model

10Toes recently put some R888 Toyo's on this car and Hans was very interested in checking them out

Checking out the engine inside of 10Toes E30

After that he decided to checkout the inside of the 10Toes E30

Hans decided that a late model was pretty cool, but he wanted to also checkout my early model

Checking out the 2.8L M20 Stroker motor

Headlight Wipers are also seats too!

Hans wanted to relax a little after, so he checked out my M20B25 swapped 528e E28

Hans also started asking about this Pro3 thing.. we told him to wait until this weekend to find out what it means.

After running around all day, Hans began to get hungry, so off the grill he ran

And finally a beer to finish the day!

More Hans(1) Adventures to come during the week!

Comment

Great pics James!

Hans looks like he having a great time.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

lol finally some Hans pics..

on a different note - how are the R888's ? I almost bought those but went with T1R's instead since it's rare to NOT drive in rain over here and knowing how I drive i suspected myself to hit a ditch first corner in the rain with those on
                        ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Nicely done...and almost my turn. Don't skip me Archie.
                          sigpic
                          84 323i

Comment

Fantastic job!
                            That was a great read and I enjoyed every photo. Thank you
                            88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                            89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                            56 Isetta

Comment

Awesome

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Great stuff James! Looks like Hans is having quite the time!

Comment

Working...
                                X