Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"M5 BEAST" Official Movie Trailer (E30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Third, why the fuck is there a bike on that E30? I guess four guys got together with two modified cars to use one bike.
    Because fixies are the ultimate hard-parker/show-drop car accessory. And they also look great because they never get ridden!

I could be wrong, but I think they're required to get your "illest" stickers, too.

Comment

what did you use for the panning shots from up and down and left and right? free hand?

video was very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Because fixies are the ultimate hard-parker/show-drop car accessory. And they also look great because they never get ridden!

I could be wrong, but I think they're required to get your "illest" stickers, too.
        He probably washes and waxes his fixie when he washes his car. Maybe add some tire dressing for it.

Comment

The douche is strong with this one.

M5 looked good, save for the shitty fitting hood, mix/match of carbon, and the f'in angle eyes. Exhaust looked great, wheel fitment was spot on, flares just wide enough. Sounded like shit unfortunately.

E30 looked like shit. I can understand hellaflush, but when your rim sits outside of the fender, just no. Fix your camber. With a few modification deletes the car would be beautiful.

E46 looked great in my opinion. Driver must be an idiot. Who chills in their car with a full harness on?

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Wh33lhop here.
            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

There's a lot of potential in that footage sir, good work!
              I hope you won't be discouraged by the criticism.
              While most of if has not been constructive some of it has merit.
              Use it to your advantage.
              Looking forward to see the final piece.
              monoblanco
              www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

In my opinion this video is much better, and good car to boot.

follow me twitter.com/caseyneistat This was a real advert for my old car. and i sold it!!!!

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet...... watch ffor it

Comment

The production of it is great! I really like the e46. Saw a feature on it in Euro tuner.

Comment

the trunk on the e39 looked too much like an e46 csl wannabe imo,

but everything else was great

Comment

The only thing I have to contribute is that the shots need to vary a bit more. It seems that everything is shot fairly close up, especially the M5. I would like to see some wider, or further back shots that show off larger portions of the car.
                      -tim
                      Originally posted by Jordan
                      I like the stance
                      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                        In my opinion this video is much better, and good car to boot.

follow me twitter.com/caseyneistat This was a real advert for my old car. and i sold it!!!!

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet...... watch ffor it
                        hahahha, this was a win video

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Honestly I hate to keep the hating going, but what the hell.

Firstly and most importantly, this "film" is going to be fucking retarded. The editing and production value is decent but the content is just overdramatized, uninteresting and really just an excuse for a few friends to make a film starring themselves and their cars. If you want to pass it off as that that's fine but if you're making a trailer and acting like this is going to be an actual film worth viewing as such, well I'm going to tell you that it's gay as fuck.

Second, that M5 has got a lot of tire under it but it really doesn't look that great. Plus sponsor stickers and vented hoods are for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, and I thought I heard a 50cc dirt bike when it started up.

Third, why the fuck is there a bike on that E30? I guess four guys got together with two modified cars to use one bike. And furthermore, why the hell are they there in the first place? Oh just chillin' dawg, we like to get up early and shit just to chill in our cars.

I know I'm being a total dick here, but I think it had to be said. If you're going to make a film--something that typically follows or tells a story--at least make it believable and interesting.

Enjoy your cornflakes, sorry for the floater.
                          hahaa this post made my day

Comment

The video reminded me a lot of top gear. The only thing is there were too many close up shots back to back. Break them up with the far away shots then zoom back in.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Honestly I hate to keep the hating going, but what the hell.

Firstly and most importantly, this "film" is going to be fucking retarded. The editing and production value is decent but the content is just overdramatized, uninteresting and really just an excuse for a few friends to make a film starring themselves and their cars. If you want to pass it off as that that's fine but if you're making a trailer and acting like this is going to be an actual film worth viewing as such, well I'm going to tell you that it's gay as fuck.

Second, that M5 has got a lot of tire under it but it really doesn't look that great. Plus sponsor stickers and vented hoods are for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, and I thought I heard a 50cc dirt bike when it started up.

Third, why the fuck is there a bike on that E30? I guess four guys got together with two modified cars to use one bike. And furthermore, why the hell are they there in the first place? Oh just chillin' dawg, we like to get up early and shit just to chill in our cars.

I know I'm being a total dick here, but I think it had to be said. If you're going to make a film--something that typically follows or tells a story--at least make it believable and interesting.

Enjoy your cornflakes, sorry for the floater.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I liked it...

Next car I build Im going to do a photo shoot with a bike on it. Not sure why, seems like its the thing to do, maybe Im too old to know why. But I can be a poser...
                                sigpic
                                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X