Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"M5 BEAST" Official Movie Trailer (E30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please, no bike.. the roof rack trend is bad enough :)
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Maybee us old timers should start a new trend.... Im gonna put my car on my bike, it will be dope.

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      I liked it...

Next car I build Im going to do a photo shoot with a bike on it. Not sure why, seems like its the thing to do, maybe Im too old to know why. But I can be a poser...

Comment

I'm not quite 30 yet but I must be getting old. Good work on the production value. Too bad the cars look like props for Fast and Furious. The M5 was the worst right down to the "carbon fiber" kidneys.

I guess if its your car and your money do what you wish but, I just see a nice car riced up.

Comment

e30- looked like garbage with the bike and retarded stretch. get something more proper for it.

e39- less stickers, then i will decide on it. does need oem hood bad though..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
            E46 looked great in my opinion. Driver must be an idiot. Who chills in their car with a full harness on?
            The same kind of idiot who flips the side mirrors up everytime they park. ;)
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

They should of haved the e30 and e46 come out sideways, tire smoke and everything! It just looked to boring the way they pulled out.
              sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Tough crowd!

I liked the E30 and the E46...the bike thing is not my thing but whatevz' I don't have the skill to make a video like that anyway. Props.
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
                  They should of haved the e30 and e46 come out sideways, tire smoke and everything! It just looked to boring the way they pulled out.
                  Pulling out with the attitude "Not in my town!" would have had a lot more emotion. Current film says, "shit, time for us to move on" lol...

Comment

Am I the only one tat thinks those flares throw off the total design and clean lines of the car?
                    Sounds kinda argh for a luxury saloon. Great vid, just needs some minor fixing of the details.
                    Haters gon hate.

Comment

Vid is better then anything I've ever done. Kind of curious to see what's going to happen next.
                      sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

hate hate hate

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                          The same kind of idiot who flips the side mirrors up everytime they park. ;)
                          If you don't flip them everytime then when is appropriate?
                          Nice video, but talk about some hate

Comment

COD music in the beginning, lame. this 'Trailer' as you call it, tells the viewer nothing, it is just clips of cars driving. There is no story, no reason to watch the movie when it comes out.

and whats with the m5 sounding like a crotch rocket?

Comment

The camera work is good. I'm also curious how you do your panning.

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
                                Vid is better then anything I've ever done. Kind of curious to see what's going to happen next.
                                Some overdramatized staged F&F type gay faux-street race followed by shots of the girl getting out of the M5.

Comment

Working...
                                X