No announcement yet.

Everything Stolen - need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, shit sucks bad, I know the feeling. If my only M50 were ready to go in, I'd gladly send you my M20, cause your car is one of my top 5 favorites.

Just keep in mind the punk or punks that did this will get their punishment. There's enough of us spread out around the country to get shit done for you.

Comment

I concur all the sentiment OP. Damn. What a hit!

Im a licensed PI in Dallas. Eyes out here; Im on the parts forums a lot anyway. Last thing I want to sound like is Im being oportunistic at your situation, but I have an associate going to Chi-town next week. If you want to engage my services, I'd do it for damn near spec. I hate a fvckin thief. (My associate wont have much time but could intake your case and I would get on it soon as she reports).

Thieving from the e30 World. Hell no.

PM me if you want to run with this. If not post a list of parts you need up and I bet you will find a lot of support. I'm in for sure!

Find the jackwagons. Don't Hate...Incarcerate (or eviserate, I'd probably be down for either)

Mark
      carrollandassociatesinvestigations.com
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

I hope you find your stuff Mucci!!

Keep us posted.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

maybe?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

sorry to flood your thread, just tryin to help.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

fucking thieves DAMMMMMITTTTTTT.... what goes around comes around motha fuckas

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                Ig:ryno_pzk
                I like the tuna here.
                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgalano5550 View Post
                  http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/2036098305.html

sorry to flood your thread, just tryin to help.
                  This guy might be it.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I really hate these situations, I sure hope you will catch these bastards as I could never catch the ones that stole my wheels. Unfortunately, your case is much worse.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

e28 parts, black bottom end of an m20..... very well could be.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jgalano5550 View Post
                        e28 parts, black bottom end of an m20..... very well could be.
                        He said he was selling doors right? I'm thinking about calling up tomorrow and asking him what color they are because "I want to match the color of my car so I don't have to re paint."
                        Originally posted by Jafxod
                        Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

jesus fucking christ. what a god damn shame. i hope you find the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless that did this

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I really hope you find that asshole soon! Please keep us updated.

Comment

Doesnt the garage/storage place have cameras? Or surrounding buildings have cameras? My uncles apartment and a couple of his neighbors got robbed all in one night and luckly one of the buildings across the street had cameras. Youd be surprised how clean these cameras are these days, they identified the guy as soon as the saw the tapes. It was a tenant that lived in the same complex.

Comment

Thanks for all the support and offerings guys. I really can't accept any hand outs though - as much as it's appreciated.

I'm just concentrating on getting the police out there to report and investigate. As of yet they've been zero help. I called 6 times and was on hold for an hour yesterday with them and never talked to anybody. I'm going to try my luck again today. Fingers crossed.

After I get them to come out I'll be swapping out the locks and securing the door with something medieval. Then find a new garage to start over again in.

As much as I appreciate all the parts offered, the amount of things that were taken would be next to impossible to reclaim piece by piece. We pulled everything out of that car, down to every last wiring harness. It was all laid out on a long table and in piles on the side - and it's all gone, with the exception of random plastic pieces and things laying around. I'll buy another e30 at some point in the future and just go from there.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is the beautiful e28 I bought 2 days ago. If it wasn't for that new member of the family feeling things would be much worse. The feeling I have is comparable to someone close to you dying and out of your life in an instant. So much time and effort was poured into that car.

As for some good news, Matt from Jalopnik signed up to the forum to shoot me a message. The story may be posted up there soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X