No announcement yet.

In a pickle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's one thing to buy parts off people you don't know on the internet. it's another to blindly send your car to someone hundreds of miles away to do an engine swap.

yikes.
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

hope this works out for you, but i also hope you learned a lesson here.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Wait, why can't your dad rent the trailer for you? Did you have any kind of written agreement via the web, or on paper. I would say the next thing to do is call the city police and explain the situation.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jgalano5550 View Post
          The guy i bought the motor from (Mike) said he would do the swap for a very reasonable price, and after talking to him/looking at his threads on bf.c i trusted he was more than capable of getting it done.
          link to his BF.C page
          PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

If nobody closer wants to stop by, I guess that I could. Heck, if a couple of people want to go and finish the wiring on a Saturday I'd be down. Assuming, of course, that the wiring is the real issue and not just a ruse.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
              Wait, why can't your dad rent the trailer for you? Did you have any kind of written agreement via the web, or on paper. I would say the next thing to do is call the city police and explain the situation.
              I would have him rent a trailer, but i dont have a tow vehicle.

Here is his Bf.c account
              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

If anyone is serious about dropping by for me PM me and ill give you his address. Its in Fairfield NJ. I would really appreciate it, and happily hook you up with a few bucks for your time/troubles.

Also if anyone on here has a tow vehicle/trailer and is willing to pick it up for me i would cover your gas expenses, give you a place to crash, and a night of :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I think that would be good ideal and have gino,tony and vinnie roll up and see whats what and pressure him and see if it is really still there.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

WTF, this and Muccis theft all in 1 week?
                  Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  We have a million NJ members. someone should step up and go see this guy. not to threaten or anything but make an appearance to see if the car is still there or what stage its in. If the guy knows there are people looking into it he is more likely to act
                  Mr. Blunt, you are looking especially fit and handsome in your new avatar photo!

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I can also throw in a set of black sport seats. They are in good shape, some bolster wear on the driver side, but no tears.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      WTF, this and Muccis theft all in 1 week?Mr. Blunt, you are looking especially fit and handsome in your new avatar photo!
                      why thank you kind sir but that greek god in my avatar is the one and only Good n tight. However I am also a very handsome and well preserved specimen myself. I sometimes catch my reflection in the pristine depth of my brilliantrot e30's finish and just have to stop and take a pause to relish in my uncommon good looks
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

why thank you kind sir but that greek god in my avatar is the one and only Good n tight. However I am also a very handsome and well preserved specimen myself. I sometimes catch my reflection in the pristine depth of my brilliantrot e30's finish and just have to stop and take a pause to relish in my uncommon good looks
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I do hear the paint on that car is exquisite.

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

pretty fucked up situation. id get all written/email agreements together just in case this goes sour. at least he's been in contact with you still and hasnt just vanished from the face of the earth. definitely follow up with people who live in that area and want to help you out. good luck with everything.

Comment

He sent me a facbook message telling me that he does still have the car and its not wrecked or stolen....but he continued to state that he doesn't have the time to bring it out here, even though that was part of our agreement.

My offer stands, any NJ/NY/PA person who tows it out will be reimbursed for their gas, given a place to crash, and i can give you a set of black leather sport seats, and or cash for your trouble. PM me if youd like to take me up on this.

Also if your near fairfield NJ and can go check on the car/put some pressure on him PM me and ill give you the address and something for your trouble.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

why don't you ask for a photo with today's newspaper in the frame? I believe it's called, proof of life?
                                '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                                NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                                Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Working...
                                X