X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Whitey is a wanker!

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

go join e30-tech and you won't get that kind of response. sometimes moderator does abuse their power and think their top notch. that is what i hate most about them. but on the bright side they do help the forum to get organize ects.. just my .02
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        I'm with the OP. Fuck this place. Let's burn this mother fucker down! ;)
        This is one of my favorite comedy movie clips of all time. Anthony Andersen delivers a classic as a disgruntled employee of "Burger Shack" in the 2004 comedy...
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

lol.. how can i miss this part
          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

--re-repost--post--

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

Oh my god ! I love this place, WELCOME TO R3V !
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I'm waiting for dinanm3 to rejoin and post up in this thread.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  I'm with the OP. Fuck this place. Let's burn this mother fucker down! ;)
                  Fuck it. Lets ACCIDENTALLY the WHOLE INTERNETS.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

who the fuck post this

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I want op to come back.

Comment

LOL. I'm back. For the record, I did identify who I am and what I wanted. I was referred by another friend on here for a part I need for my E30. I left my name and number with MR 325 and he never replied. He didn't reply to my reply to his craptastic response.

Obviously, you'll all nutswing him because he's a mod--and I understand that. Don't judge me by my post count. I've likely been modifying and driving cars (and BMWs) longer than most of you.

I still never got a response from this guy about the part I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                          Seemed like he was just being frank, he still asked you what you wanted. The F word is a wonderful, wonderful word.
                          I told him what I wanted. Twice. (After his polite message to me) He still didn't respond. And believe me, I'm the frankest of people.

Comment

Originally posted by e30hijinks View Post
                            Obviously, you'll all nutswing him because he's a mod--and I understand that.
                            He is a douche bag, like everyone on r3v, witch is why we are burning this mother fucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by e30hijinks View Post
                              LOL. I'm back. For the record, I did identify who I am and what I wanted. I was referred by another friend on here for a part I need for my E30. I left my name and number with MR 325 and he never replied. He didn't reply to my reply to his craptastic response.

Obviously, you'll all nutswing him because he's a mod--and I understand that. Don't judge me by my post count. I've likely been modifying and driving cars (and BMWs) longer than most of you.

I still never got a response from this guy about the part I wanted.
                              And if he just didnt want to sell to you or had a better offer within the TWO MONTHS he had shit for sale? i dont know where you come from, but r3v moves at the speed of light (unless someone trips over both of the power cords and doesnt plug them back in...)
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                                He is a douche bag, like everyone on r3v, witch is why we are burning this mother fucker down.
                                Nobody is saying to burn anything down. I'm only bringing to light the kind of attitude that a community of true enthusiasts should not condone.

Comment

Working...
                                X