I need a car under 3k, what do I need to know about 535i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dresden87
    replied
    Originally posted by e30fish
    Manhattan, Ks(where Kstate is). About 1.5+ North of you
    Cool, Manhattan is a a lot of fun. I have a couple friends up there.




    A lot of people seem to like the e28. I know it sounds so awesome, and only 1k! but I doubt it would be under 2k to get it fixed. It sucks to be a broke college kid who also works and studies so he doesn't have time to take care of his e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    I would buy that E28 if it was not so far away.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fish
    replied
    Originally posted by Dresden87

    Thanks for your suggestions though!

    Where are you BTW?

    Manhattan, Ks(where Kstate is). About 1.5+ North of you

    Leave a comment:


  • Schnitzer318is
    replied
    I want that e28. Badly.

    Leave a comment:


  • tak7
    replied
    holy shit that e28 is sick! so much potential

    Leave a comment:


  • Dresden87
    replied
    Yeah, some of those are okay. I'm not sure I would like driving around in that banana yellow car :D

    I would definitely need a car that runs and while the Hartge one is completely awesome. I just don't have the cash to fix it. The green one looks kinda iffy as well.

    Part of the reason I need a new car is for winter. My car has a bad heater core and I'm not sure how warm that soft top would be.

    I know, I know. I'm super picky but that's why I like BMW's; they are just the best.

    Thanks for your suggestions though!

    Where are you BTW?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fish
    replied
    I live close to you, i usually search wichita's C-list. these are just a few i saw, the corrado is cool(not a very desirable color, but unique). I think you need to open your search up alittle more








    Leave a comment:


  • I need a car under 3k, what do I need to know about 535i

    Hey there! I have an e30 (1987 325i) but it's in terrible condition. The exterior is crap, interior is crap, and the driveshaft is going out. there might be axle issues and somewhere an engine leak.


    I am thinking about buying this



    But I need to know about what to look for if it's a bad car. Also, isn't 2600 a bit high?

    Basically I'm looking for another car under $3000, have any suggestion?

    Anyone know about 1993 Lexus GS 300?
Working...