Thanks, Curt. Got GAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Curt. Got GAS?

This is a quick public announcement and a big public THANK YOU to my man "Van Westervelt" for naming my new company. I just like 10 minutes ago bought the domain name www.germanaudiospecialties.com and am going to open a company.

Soon.

Just so you know.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Congratulations...I would love a no bs audio source.

Comment

We will only sell products we actually produce.

When I become "we".

Thanks!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

I was expecting the link to take me to a blank page that says, "Owned by Luke." I was disappointed.
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Luke if you need any help with web design LMK. A little rusty and I don't particularly like doing it but I don't mind.
          '86 325es M50

Comment

Originally posted by jclar View Post
            Luke if you need any help with web design LMK. A little rusty and I don't particularly like doing it but I don't mind.
            make it be a black page that says "OWNED BY LUKE".

Do one for www.bimmerboxes.com, too. That suggestion was from "Browntown" via FB. His cars pics will be used on the site. Too good a suggestion, a truly bad fucking ass name to pass up, eh?

I need photographers, web designers, hosting, email, phone crap...I gonna be working my butt off building this thing I think. Right now I have no heat aside from a propane heater in an uninsulated garage, not much is happening at the minute, except finishing the damn insulation. I might be old, but I think if I work smart I might be able to make this fly.

Just not in a 22 degree shop.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Luke this is awesome. Id love to come up when I finally get my damn car and get some stuff done and learn a few things. I love audio, and I got a long way to go

Comment

Congrats!
                1985 BMW 325e
                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  .. Right now I have no heat aside from a propane heater in an uninsulated garage, not much is happening at the minute, except finishing the damn insulation. ..
                  x2.

Good luck with the business and congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    Luke this is awesome. Id love to come up when I finally get my damn car and get some stuff done and learn a few things. I love audio, and I got a long way to go
                    If you hang out you WILL be put to work. More than a few R3V guys have worked for me when hanging out!

Seriously though, I am not going to be working on cars. This is a manufacturer, not a shop. Don't worry, we can do some shiz to your car, always gonna do a few local jobs, but I gotta quit working on cars full time or I will die.

You guys will see some new products in a couple months. Got to build some stuff first...and get the damn shop insulated!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Go for it Luke!
                      88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                      89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                      56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                      www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Luke, I played phone tag with you yesterday. My transportation until Saturday is shot.

However, I have Saturday planned to finish up that garage with you and would love to invest in this new business. My first investment will be some insulation, OSB and drywall to get you out of the damn ~30f garage atmosphere and into a more condusive enviroment to get busting, man!

I'll give you a ring tomorrow after work and figure out the coming Saturday, what we want to get done and what we need to get done.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Congrats Luke I dont know what i need but i will buy something from you to support your new venture. sub box maybe??
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

congrats Luke, all the best.
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X