Garage insulation FINISHED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    I lost 3 batteries and the trigger took a dump all at the same time. Bought these cheapass PC goodies just to have something strong and violent and not break the Milwuakie M12 I use for car stuff. I got screw gun, sawzall, circular saw AND a light for $129. Shockingly decent, I gotta say.

On that chair...you guys wanna buy me one, that would kick ass. As far as me BUYING one, you out your goddamn mind. $400 on a chair for my ass? No way.

In the meantime, I FINALLY got the garage all cleaned up, enough sawdust out that I can feel safe doing motor work, almost enough crap done so I can start on getting the E34 done...and I get sick. AGAIN! Not a little sick either, but like 102, 103 temps for about a week. Finally feeling about 70% today, until I stand up and do something. I thought it might kill me to take the fucking trash out, but at least I got that done!
    Bitch bitch bitch, hurry the fuck up with your amp shit so my e36 will sound good. I don't care about your health, I care about my speaker quality.

;)

Glad to hear you feeling better.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I put insulation in the ceiling of my garage just before winter and water still freezes out there. I have insulation on my garage door as well so I am thinking I have zero insulation in the walls. So I think this year I am going to try to get some in my walls. I hate not being able to work out there in a decent temperature.

I also have that same chair at my desk at work. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by KEL View Post
        I put insulation in the ceiling of my garage just before winter and water still freezes out there. I have insulation on my garage door as well so I am thinking I have zero insulation in the walls. So I think this year I am going to try to get some in my walls. I hate not being able to work out there in a decent temperature.

I also have that same chair at my desk at work. I love it.
        Yeah, I bet water still freezes, Utarr is COLD! R30 seems to be the best dividing point between cost and performance. I have ZERO insulation on the walls or door and it warms up slowly, but it gets all nice and comfy and stays that way.

This bitchin little heater I have is definitely the answer though. I can use this all day and not feel sick and with insulation it costs me under $5 a day to heat to comfort levels in 30 degree weather.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I need to do a shop build thread too.

You look like you are getting ready for something serious.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
          click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
            I need to do a shop build thread too.

You look like you are getting ready for something serious.
            Nope, just a fat old bastard who can't deal with cold or hot..."waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles" is the technical term I think.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

It is now snowing, about 30 degrees, and I am gonna go work on my E34.

This is glorious.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Wish I was there, Luke. I'd rather be helping you dive into that e34 than deal with crap here. And work blows anus.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Guess i should get off my ass and send you these RD springs....
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Remember, when you start feeling sleepy it is from the carbon monoxide from that heater, not the lack of coffee.

Comment

Tomorrow I am gonna go pick up this:

Closing SOON!

Comment

LOL I have the same orange jack stands as you, from the eighties

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Wonderful chair...get one! I think there are S, M, and L sizes.
                          grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

whats the latest Luke? You making boxes?
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Tomorrow I am gonna go pick up this:
                              thats what I use in my shop, get warm real quick. Plus I use the same propane tank for my weber grill too !!!
                              [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X