fuel injectors rebuild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
    I think your 325i injectors are 17# so try to find something as close as possible. 19# will probably work, just make sure your O2 sensor is in good condition. The 19# injectors in your first link are bosch design 2, EV1s with a better pintle design. I would try to find EV6s like 0280155700 or 0280155710 like the second link you posted. Also keep in mind that the seller is getting these for next to nothing at the JY and turning these around on ebay. In the pics it looks like the seller didn't even bother to change the pintle caps or seals.
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    you have an ultrasonic cleaner and injector flowbench? equipment to control and measure the injectory flow at specific duty cycles? analyze spray patterns? you might be more well heeled than most DIYers...

and M20B25 injectors are 14.5#, not 17#
    So are the 19lb ev6's in my second link still my best bet? ("Refurbished" or not lol) :roll:

Comment

I just rebuild some Ford injectors with a kit. It's been so long since I've held a bmw injector in my hands so just take this for what it is. My rebuild kit was $20 and came with: 2 o-rings, 1 filter basket, plastic spacer, and a tip for each injector. I stripped the injectors of all soft goods, soaked them in 1.5 bottles of injector cleaner for 2 days. Pulled each one out and connected alligator clips to the terminals to open them and blew them out with compressed air. Then soaked until my goods came in. Try this guy RJMinjectiontech.com. He might be able to direct you to someone that has kits for bmw.
      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

bump?

Comment

Sweet, I have access to an ultrasonic cleaner. I did't know that is how they cleaned them.
          m106 1990 e30
          e36 daily
          e32 cruiser

Comment

There's a bit more to it than that.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
            X