Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many total members in R3V? Lets do an IPO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
    Hello, I am from Zimbabwe and your cousin has recently died. He has over $20 million in assets here and I am willing to do anything to get them to you, I will need a $10,000 deposit first to sort out the legal fees.
    This could be really great for the community!!!!!

Comment

either, win the lottery, keep dreaming or write to Santa this coming up Christmas...
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

I fear this thread may have gotten off topic......

Comment

^ yes I think you are right. And we were so close until center of America came up. I had both GS and JP on the line fighting as the league table wars are heating up.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Looks like it's time to proposition 6speedonline to purchase this track for R3V use only.

Comment

I think if we could get the Norwegians involved...
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                ^ yes I think you are right. And we were so close until center of America came up. I had both GS and JP on the line fighting as the league table wars are heating up.

Did you bring up Lebanon Kansas (the Sturgis of E30) because I think that could really make a difference....

Comment

I call dibs on the dirt track!!!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Here is how we raise the cash for Bimmerland:

1. Everyone sporting a Volvo lip - pays 20k
                    2. Everyone with at least one experience of driving their e30 till the timing belt snaps, causing their, first M50 swap - pays 10K
                    3. All R3v members pimp out their wife, daughter, cousin, or perhaps even mother. Once.
                    This should amount to probably less than the cost of a M3. e30M3. Not a e46. This revenue stream isn't as lucrative as it is just pure entertaining.
                    4. All R3v member pays an amount equal to their post count.

I will of course, being the mastermind of this plan, accept everyones paypal inputs beginning tomorrow.

That is all...
                    I think we have it here.
                    sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                      Hello, I am from Zimbabwe and your cousin has recently died. He has over $20 million in assets here and I am willing to do anything to get them to you, I will need a $10,000 deposit first to sort out the legal fees.
                      Nigerian Nightmare!

Comment

If I donate more to this purchase does it mean I get more rights to it? lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Im paypal ready, do it!

Comment

How technical is the road course?? I'm level 20-something in GT5 and just want to make sure I have enough skillzzz before donating to the cause.
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Just ask vlad to buy it, problem solved.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                                I think if we could get the Norwegians involved...
                                hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X