Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, this is creepy...

- MSNBC News

"Closed-circuit security cameras at Hampton Court Palace, the huge Tudor castle outside London, seem to have snagged an ethereal visitor. Could it be a ghost?

“We’re baffled too — it’s not a joke, we haven’t manufactured it,” said Vikki Wood, a Hampton Court spokeswoman, when asked if the photo the palace released was a Christmas hoax. “We genuinely don’t know who it is or what it is.”

Wood said security guards had seen the figure in closed-circuit television footage after checking it to see who kept leaving open one of the palace’s fire doors.

In the still photograph, the figure of a man in a robelike garment is shown stepping from the shadowy doorway, one arm reaching out for the door handle.

The area around the man is somewhat blurred, and his face appears unnaturally white compared with his outstretched hand.

“It was incredibly spooky because the face just didn’t look human,” said James Faukes, one of the palace security guards.

“My first reaction was that someone was having a laugh, so I asked my colleagues to take a look. We spoke to our costumed guides, but they don’t own a costume like that worn by the figure. It is actually quite unnerving,” Faukes said."

I don't know how many of you believe in ghosts, but I do, and that picture is pretty crazy.

:shock:

where was that, london? wild stuff, but id have to see it to belive it.

i try and belive that there isnt anything like that on earth... no matter what, so im sticking with its someone in a costume and makup.
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

i remember there was something like that a couple of years ago.
      ________
      Vaporizer Wiki
      Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:24 PM.
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37

i try and belive that there isnt anything like that on earth... no matter what, so im sticking with its someone in a costume and makup.
        You have the coolest sig ever.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
          Originally posted by randomtask37

You have the coolest sig ever.
          Enjoy the car in my sig then?
          Reminiscing...

Comment

no yours sucks. :P

Comment

You wanna FIGHT?!

Oh and that is creepy I might add.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                You wanna FIGHT?!

Oh and that is creepy I might add.
                Bring it BITCH.

lol I love both of those cars. Mad sex.

Comment

Both of those cars belong to Dolate Motorsports. Those body kits are FUCKING WILD.

Comment

I cleared it In PShop plus ****. It's a guy wearin a mask

btw, You sigs all suck, mine ownz you all....
                    LOL
                    「 Terror from the Rising Sun 」

Comment

his face is like 10 square pixels.. there's no way you could extract enough detail out of it to declare that he's (it's) wearing a mask.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                        his face is like 10 square pixels.. there's no way you could extract enough detail out of it to declare that he's (it's) wearing a mask.
                        kidrobot is a professional graphic designer who specializes in digital art, I think he'd be able to tell.

Comment

that pic is way too small to be able to tell shit in photoshop. maybe if u had a higher res pic.
                          sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

how about I kick ya in your yarbles......right right right?

Nice sig Josh

as for the ghost: LIES! ....... i'm much too lazy to put up the B.S. flag, but this isn't the first case of a "ghost" sighting!

Comment

as for the ghost: LIES! ....... i'm much too lazy to put up the B.S. flag, but this isn't the first case of a "ghost" sighting!
                              I agree. But hey, what do I know? Besides the fact that it looks like my 3rd grade "Angel of Death" halloween costume.

Comment

Working...
                              X