How do I handle this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I handle this???

So I am having a bit of an issue with a member here, still waiting for part to be shipped and according to him "busy." I have done my part despite his rudeness, not patient, and my parts delivered to him. I am now down 2 weeks without not even a reply. I have seen him post and make replies. I am now :hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:. For the record he bugged the crap out of me and threaten me with paypal. I have a text to back me up too..

I prefer not to mention name for now,but this is silly and frustrating. Any suggestions will be helpful thanks guys...

I warned you bud, I am not new to this. I am sure he will read hence note...
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Post his name, your patience has been more than enough.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I am just confused, how do you bug me and complain. Than I come through like I said. And now F*&$% me, I am so confused. He just posted today,but ignores my text and still nothing?? He will read this I know. If I don't get anything even just a F*&#$% me I will post his name. Thanks for the reply.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So now we know it has to be someone that posted today, but seriously that sucks dude, I hate people like that.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

so you guys did a trade? maybe its just me, but first post is a little confusing.
          90 535i
          5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

No name required yet, but perhaps at least a quick day-by-day description of events.
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
              so you guys did a trade? maybe its just me, but first post is a little confusing.

Sorry about that, I am just so upset. Initially it was a straight sell. Then he started with his " I have lots of parts want to trade + cash " I first said no thanks. But after a couple of back and forth, I said OK.He has a real bbs for trade front valance which he states 8 out of 10. So I said Ok, he provided initial down then parts was to ship coming Monday, I did my part shipped his stuff.UPS lagged a bit to update info. And that is when it went all down hill, He got his part a day later than UPS stated delivery ground by the way. And it is now 3 weeks without even a tacking...

Comment

Im currently in the same situation with a member here he owes me a refund and its been over a month. I've been holding back from smearing his name on the internet and other forums that he belongs to...but my patience is limited...and right now he's redlining. :hitler:

Comment

Now it is clear. Name please. Just so that we don't have to deal with him too.

Damn I miss the good ol' days

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Two weeks is a long time. Unless he has a family emergency or something of the sort. "Too busy" is not a good excuse. If he can log on and post he is not that busy. If your this pissed off and he cannot do right by you then just post his name and get his attention.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sucks...thankfully i have had goodluck dealing with r3v. Havent had a bad experience yet. Almost afraid to type that since i might jinx myself. Hopefully your parts show up soon.
                      90 535i
                      5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

who is it?
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

6gen91

Comment

^^ Hes been on and sending me PMs here and there also.
                            Last Pm I got from him was on the 21st. I stopped trying to deal with him.
                            First he wants this, then he wants that. then he doesnt want this but wants that.
                            I knew the kid was a dead beat.

Comment

Should he be banned instantly until he corrects the situation(s)?

Where is Banny when we need him?

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Working...
                              X